Windows 10: 2 keyboards visible in device manager

Discus and support 2 keyboards visible in device manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can see 2 HID Keyboard Device in device manager in the keyboards section even though I have only one keyboard plugged in my desktop pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abbas M. Ravani, Oct 19, 2021.

1. 2 keyboards visible in device manager

I can see 2 HID Keyboard Device in device manager in the keyboards section even though I have only one keyboard plugged in my desktop pc.

:)

Abbas M. Ravani, Oct 19, 2021

2. Windows Surface Pro 2 touchpad Keyboard not responding/working on Windows 10.

Hello Jamison,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What is the make and model of the keyboard?
    • Did you check if the device driver is visible under Device manager?

You may be facing the above issue due to the keyboard driver for that particular device is not installed on the computer.
    If a device driver is not installed, then the particular device will not be programmable/supported on the computer. Any device driver installed on the PC will be visible under
    Device manager.

Step 1: Check if the keyboard drivers are visible under
    Device manager by following the steps below and update the driver software if visible.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Keyboard option from the window and check if the driver for touchpad keyboard is visible.
    • If visible, right click on the driver and select Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the driver for the keyboard is not visible, download and install the latest and most compatible keyboard drivers for Windows 10 from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 19, 2021
  4. 2 keyboards visible in device manager

PORT not visible in device manager

i don't see the option port in device manager

i tried various method to make it visible that were available on internet but non of them is working for me

i tried following methods

1--i turned on show hidden devices on from view menu

2--i updated all my drivers

3--i tried to add port manually from action>add legacy hardware>install the hardware i manually select from list>ports(com&lpt)>standard port type>communication pot>install

in third method when i again run add legacy hardware it shows that the hardware is no longer present

previously i am sure that the port option was visible

but don,t know actually how it disappeared

and whenever i connect usb drive it is shown under portable device and not under port

any suggestion how should i proceed???

mandar sadye, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

2 keyboards visible in device manager

1. 2 keyboards visible in device manager - Similar Threads - keyboards visible device

2. Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager: I have a Dell XPS 9230 laptop with integrated Intel AVStream camera. Until last week, when I upgraded to Windows 11, the camera worked properly. Now, it no longer works on any OS version. I have tried numerous software fixes enumerated below, and even went so far as to...
  3. Camera not Visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not Visible in Device Manager: The built-in camera in my windows 10 ASUS Q503UA has quit. The device has been working but has stopped and is no longer visible in Device Manager. I have download ASUS Live Update, but it says all is well. So far online resources have not been able to provide a solution. What...
  4. Camera not Visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not Visible in Device Manager: The built-in camera in my windows 10 ASUS Q503UA has quit. The device has been working but has stopped and is no longer visible in Device Manager. I have download ASUS Live Update, but it says all is well. So far online resources have not been able to provide a solution. What...
  5. Camera not Visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. 2 keyboards visible in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 keyboards visible in device manager: I can see 2 HID Keyboard Device in device manager in the keyboards section even though I have only one keyboard plugged in my desktop pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-keyboards-visible-in-device-manager/8f53f856-3a62-44c7-8bc1-f2435ef504e3
  7. 2 keyboards visible in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 keyboards visible in device manager: I can see 2 HID Keyboard Device in device manager in the keyboards section even though I have only one keyboard plugged in my desktop pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-keyboards-visible-in-device-manager/8f53f856-3a62-44c7-8bc1-f2435ef504e3
  8. Printer visible in Device Manager but not in Printers

Printer visible in Device Manager but not in Printers: Hi! My printer, a Brother HL-L2390DW, is visible in Device Manager but not in the Printers menu. I'm unable to manage the printer because of this. I have already tried uninstalling / reinstalling the printer. The drivers are the latest drivers. The troubleshooter was...
  9. Internal Keyboard showing as Standard PS/2 Keyboard in Device Manager

Internal Keyboard showing as Standard PS/2 Keyboard in Device Manager: Sr, I am using Windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop. My PC was OK till I connected a PS/2 keyboard on it. After I disconnected that PS/2 keyboard, My internal Keyboard is badly working i.e it is autotyping a particular key randomly and whenever I go on Device Manager, The keyboard...
  10. Harddrive visible in device manager, not in disk manager

Harddrive visible in device manager, not in disk manager: Hi all, and thanks in advance for your help! I installed a new additional hard drive into my computer. I used the right sata drive and plugged in the power. The BIOS shows it under disk drives. Device manager shows it listed, but not named. When I go to the disk manager to...