Windows 10: 2 languages in a battle with each othere

Discus and support 2 languages in a battle with each othere in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Milada, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Milada Win User

2 languages in a battle with each othere

Hallo all,

after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums

In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together:
    I used this step guide:
    1. Control panel
    2. part Clock and region
    3. Region - Change the location
    4. Administration
    5. Copy settings - beneath there are 2 checking boxes
    (This guide is for you to find how I got the attached images).

Here is the 1st image for the Splash screen (everything unchecked):

2 languages in a battle with each othere [​IMG]

Checking Splash screen and system accounts:

3rd image checking the remaining box: New user accounts:

Unchecking the Splash screen and system accounts:

I also noted that in the language bar (when I open my PC after any inactvity), though the bar being set on Czech, the texts writes in Serbian. I have to reclick on Czech to get rid of writing in Serbian.

Can please anyone finally happen?

Thank you,

:)

Milada, Nov 6, 2018

2. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 6, 2018
  4. 2 languages in a battle with each othere

unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

2 languages in a battle with each othere

1. 2 languages in a battle with each othere - Similar Threads - languages battle each

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. battling with explorer

battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...
  4. 2 Windows devices try to connect to each other's wifi networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Windows devices try to connect to each other's wifi networks.: I have 2 devices, a desktop and a laptop. Both are running Windows 11 and are signed in with the same Microsoft account. I need my desktop on a wifi network, and my laptop to be on a different wifi network. When I click the check mark to allow the device to automatically...
  5. 2 Windows devices try to connect to each other's wifi networks.

2 Windows devices try to connect to each other's wifi networks.: I have 2 devices, a desktop and a laptop. Both are running Windows 11 and are signed in with the same Microsoft account. I need my desktop on a wifi network, and my laptop to be on a different wifi network. When I click the check mark to allow the device to automatically...
  6. Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other: I just updated to Windows 11 mistake?. All of the folders in my Pictures folder have these arrows shown below. According to what I read here, it says it means folders are compressed and to turn the compression off in Properties. BUT I did that and the compression is NOT...
  7. Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other

Windows 11 2 blue arrows facing each other: I just updated to Windows 11 mistake?. All of the folders in my Pictures folder have these arrows shown below. According to what I read here, it says it means folders are compressed and to turn the compression off in Properties. BUT I did that and the compression is NOT...
  8. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  9. Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10: Hi everyone, I am at my wits end trying to get BFME2 to work on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I try to boot up the game it gives me the "Please insert the correct CD-ROM" error. This seems to be a pretty common error. However I have tried many of the solutions put forward by...
  10. 2 languages in a battle with each other

in Windows 10 Support
    2 languages in a battle with each other: Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together: I used this step guide: 1. Control panel 2. part Clock and region 3. Region -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook in othere than default language