Windows 10: 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RodrigoKern Narvaes, Jun 30, 2022.

1. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt ObjectName ffff8704dcd9d030 \Driver\nvlddmkm ffff8704dcd9d180 InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at ffff8704dcd9d000 ffff8704dc439dc0

:)

RodrigoKern Narvaes, Jun 30, 2022

2. No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10

When I saw the message on my laptop saying "no internet" I called Optimum. They did something and asked if I had connections now. I was on a different laptop and I saw that it did have connectivity but my Dell - G7 still does not. Using troubleshooting on the Dell, the error message said "turn on Wi-Fi". I turned it on but it turned itself off as soon as I tried to use it. Wi-Fi will not stay on. Wi-Fi is available for all my other devices. The laptop is 6 months old and had internet connection until yesterday. I called Dell and they took control of my system and ran diagnostics and found no problem. They are suggesting it could be a software problem that is not covered by the warranty and want me to send it to them (in India?) for a fee. Does anybody have any other suggestions. Please provide me with any and all advice you may have. Thank you in advance to all who read this and try to help me.

ottiliegirl, Jun 30, 2022
  3. SSD Upgrade Question regarding HP 255 G7 Laptop

This spec is from Rich's post #2 and indicates an NVMe capability.

HP 255 G7

And from the comments section below this YouTube, it is suggested that if it has an OEM SSD, it will have an M2 slot that accepts a sata or NVMe SSD.

W10 Tweaker, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Josie23 Win User

2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE [​IMG]

Josie23, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - Laptops Dell DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt...
  3. Dell g7 7588 and 2 144hz monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell g7 7588 and 2 144hz monitors: I have a dell g7 7588 which i tried hooking up to thunder bolt 3 but it would always use 60hz i couldnt change it so i used hdmi 1.14 to connect to my msi optix g242 and i got the 144hz i needed, however i want to add a second monitor and want to also take advantage of that...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720: As the title says I am struggling with trying to identify the cause of this BSOD on a Dell Precision 7720. If anyone could help with reviewing the MEM dump files - Located here --- >...
  5. HP 255 G7 Laptop - Can this Laptop hold 2 SSD's?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP 255 G7 Laptop - Can this Laptop hold 2 SSD's?: I am not saying the computer is faster than my Desktop because it's not, because it's just a basic Laptop. But I think I saw online somewhere where this Laptop could hold 2 SSD's or 2 HDD's or vice versa. I found a Crucial MX500 SSD that I totally forgot about that I put up...
  6. Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588: So my laptop is 2 years old and it worked properly when i play games my fps stays on 60 and 50 sometimes goes down to 20 or 30 cause my laptop overheats, but now laptop drops from 60 to 20 and stays in between 15 and 20 fps i barely played for 5 mins and that happens, so i...
  7. DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7: Hi, I'm experiencing DPC latency issues and audio popping on my Dell G7. The DPC latency issues are causing some recordings in my DAW to skip which can happen at any random time. The audio popping occurs when I haven't had any audio playing for a few moments. For example:...
  8. No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10: When I saw the message on my laptop saying "no internet" I called Optimum. They did something and asked if I had connections now. I was on a different laptop and I saw that it did have connectivity but my Dell - G7 still does not. Using troubleshooting on the Dell, the error...
  9. Dell G7 Internal Speakers Disabled

Dell G7 Internal Speakers Disabled: When I turned on my G7 running Windows 10 today, there was a red X on the speaker icon and it said "No audio playback devices detected" or something along those lines. I tried Method 1 at https://www.techworm.net/2018/10/no-audio-output-device-is-installed.html . This made...
  10. Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio: To elaborate on the title i recently bought the dell G7 gaming laptop and once i updated everything that needed to be updated windows, dell stuff etc. I installedy gaming headsets 7.1 surround sound software (razer kraken). Now the bios updated as it needed to according to...