Windows 10: 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

Discus and support 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops , one with an Intel 9260 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 and another with an AX200 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 as well (verified using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 24, 2020.

1. 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

I have 2 laptops , one with an Intel 9260 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 and another with an AX200 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 as well (verified using command : Get-netadapter|select Name, ndisversion in powershell) . DXDiag state that both laptops' GPUs are WDDM 2.0 .

To my understanding for connecting to Mira cast screens I need to be on a Wifi card that is v 6.3+ and a GPU that is 1.3+ WDDM and being on latest drivers and then I'm good to using the casting features in Windows 10 .

Now the sad part is that the 9260 laptop manage to display the disclaimer : Your PC or mobile device doesnt support Miracast , on the Connect screen .

And the AX200 manages to find devices , but on attempting to connect it stays trying for ages then display the message : Unable to connect to your device. Try to connect through the action center (which is what I am doing) .

And yes , this is happening with Samsung Tvs , android Tvs , Projectors , AnyCast , everything , while phones with mirroring just connect to these smoothly .

So what am I missing ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 24, 2020
  2. dzigner Win User

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens [​IMG]

2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Dec 24, 2020
  3. cant connect my asus windows 10 labtop to my samsung smart tv...i tried almost everything

Have you tried disabling the antivirus to see if this allows the connection? Usually this is connected via Mira cast does your laptop contain a Mira cast WiFi adapter?

Jordan Langford, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

Unable to print or cast screen after KB4507419 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need the following information from you to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• Do you receive any error message/code when you try to print? If yes, what is the error message?
    • How are you casting the screen?

Since you are using an HP printer, you can try running the HP Print and Scan Doctor and see if that helps in resolving the issue. You can download HP Print and Scan Doctor from

HP Print and Scan Doctor

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

For casting issue, I suggest you to refer the Google article on
    No Cast Destination Found?
    and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

1. 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens - Similar Threads - Laptops unable connect

2. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  3. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  4. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Screen casting

Screen casting: So I’m basically trying to use the project to screen feature of window in my office to get a third screen with my personal laptop, works so far but the laptop as thick black border all around even if the aspect ratio is right making it almost unusable...
  6. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  7. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  8. when Itry to connect to the internnect it says my computer does not support mira cast

in Windows 10 Customization
    when Itry to connect to the internnect it says my computer does not support mira cast: When I try to access my email I receive a message that my device does no support miracast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-itry-to-connect-to-the-internnect-it-says-my/64ef46e9-9375-46b0-a38c-2cf7283fb53c
  9. Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV: Hello I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV. I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work....
  10. Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen: I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried many times to connect it doesn't show up its detected what can I do 22315

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate screen from laptop to tv windows