Windows 10: 2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them.

Discus and support 2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have two accounts and subscriptions under each 2 different emails one email has my xbox sub and the other my 365 sub. As it will not allow me to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kenner Costen, Mar 27, 2020.

1. 2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them.

I have two accounts and subscriptions under each 2 different emails one email has my xbox sub and the other my 365 sub.

As it will not allow me to alias one to the other, is there any way to migrate subs from one account to another to consolidate?

As it is now I have to log into one for 365, and the other for xbox and the system has issues if I am on one or the other that a sub isn't paid o n.

:)

Kenner Costen, Mar 27, 2020

2. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them.....

RebeccaLoveall, Mar 27, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

Hi Pankake

I am sorry, Microsoft provides no facility for us to merge 2 Microsoft Accounts and there is no way for you to transfer Minecraft form one account to the other, sorry!

DaveM121, Mar 27, 2020
  4. 2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them.

Merging two microsoft accounts?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided from the below link and check if it helps.

How to merge 2 Microsoft accounts?

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them.

1. 2 Microsoft Accounts, need to merge them. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accounts need

2. 2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>: I have 2 separate onedrive accounts. One for business and the other personnel. They both have different emails and PW's. Somehow they are merged. I don't know how this happens but I need to separate them if this is possible. I have files showing up on different computer that...
  3. Microsoft totally should allow merging 2 or more accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft totally should allow merging 2 or more accounts: As far as I learned from looking through the answers here, merging 2 Microsoft accounts is not possible. But why? I am using 3 Microsoft products: Windows, Office and Skype. And it appeared that I somehow have 3 Microsoft accounts! And every time I turn the computer on I...
  4. Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, One I created for my original xbox, and one I created for my Zune. Both of the accounts were created prior to Microsoft moving to a single login for all services. And now the more that Xbox gets integrated with other Microsoft...
  5. Merging two Microsoft accounts.

Merging two Microsoft accounts.: Hi, I was wondering if that's possible to merge my two Microsoft accounts. What I mean is: I want to have all bought history on my new account, achievements Insider status, and I am doing that because i am receiving a lot of spams on my old account - I can't stand this. If...
  6. Steps on deleting/merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Steps on deleting/merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I realize that Microsoft does not allow merging 2 accounts, so I am trying to update my "master account" one I want to keep with the email tied to a dummy account I want to delete. Issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the "master account" with the...
  7. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

Merge 2 microsoft accounts: I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them........
  8. Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts and I have Minecraft wndows 10 edition on this one but my main one does not. I would like to merge the two accounts, however, just transferring MC onto the other one is fine...
  9. Merge microsoft account purchases?

Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...
  10. Local Acct user and MS account user - sync them or merge them

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Acct user and MS account user - sync them or merge them: On my portable I have a local acct (administrator) and a MS acct (not administrator) users. I am the only user of this computer, a personal computer. I use the local acct 98% of the time. Is there a method to have the 2 accts synced(mirrored) so that MS acct has everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i merge users in windows 10