Windows 10: 2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus

Discus and support 2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In over 20 years, I never had to rebuilt my software but since 1803 & 1809, I had to do it about 7 times for 3 PC and got another since Patch Tuesday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gator4814, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Gator4814 Win User

2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus

In over 20 years, I never had to rebuilt my software but since 1803 & 1809, I had to do it about 7 times for 3 PC and got another since Patch Tuesday on Feb 12 that I can't get out diagnostic routine. Everything work great after download. did an cold start and still no problem. Next day blue screens and I'm in diagnostic mode. All those options seem to always fail except enter the refresh routine. My problem is these daily definition updates downloaded daily is blowing up my computers on an cold start except on Jan 3 when I lost two OS at the same time when turning on two computers. I believe that was End of Year routines being enter and never were tested by Microsoft. My PC 's run great but on an cold start the next day, I hold my breath. If no definition updates are downloaded, I'm good. I try everything to stop these definitions downloads that are the culprit but to no avail. Microsoft seems determine to eliminate all the previous options where it could be done. Almost like they are purposely trying to kill older PC. I believe there is only three things that can eliminate the compliancy that Microsoft has fallen into, a new CEO , a drop in stock price, or 2 millions army marching on the Redmond campus. I'm sure all three would of happen by now if everybody was on Windows 10 1809.

:)

Gator4814, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft refreshing Redmond campus

Source: Investing to grow right here at home - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Campus Wifi Login Issues after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you entering the correct password?
    Since you are using the campus WI-FI connection and it is maintained by administrator I suggest you to contact your campus administrator regarding your login issue and also check whether your login id and password is correct.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 15, 2019
  4. 2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus

Add a doodle army 2 game for windows store

Original Title:games

Please add a doodle army 2 game for windows store

g.avinashkumar, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus

1. 2 million army needed to march on Redmond campus - Similar Threads - million army needed

2. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 million fonts: HI there,I keep running out of space in my 1TB hard drive. After many cleanups, including apps to support it and 2 hours on remote support with techs who couldn't work out what was happening I ran TreeSize, which showed my fonts folder is 760GB with 2,171,288 files. Is there...
  3. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 million fonts: HI there,I keep running out of space in my 1TB hard drive. After many cleanups, including apps to support it and 2 hours on remote support with techs who couldn't work out what was happening I ran TreeSize, which showed my fonts folder is 760GB with 2,171,288 files. Is there...
  4. 2 million fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Army version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Army version: Army or DoD IT guys,I've been having trouble connecting to any CAC enabled site on my PC. I can still get on on NIPR computers and other people's PC's.No matter the network I'm in or which CAC enabled site i try to get on, the error message reads:Your connection isn't...
  6. Zombie army trilogy and zombie army 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zombie army trilogy and zombie army 4: How is it that both zombie army trilogy which came out in 2015 is the same price $49.99 as zombie army 4 which was just released? Kinda ridiculous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zombie-army-trilogy-and-zombie-army-4/3c09561c-2619-49c7-b536-ee06af1ba58e"
  7. Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 2 - 3 at Microsoft campus in Redmond

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 2 - 3 at Microsoft campus in Redmond: We are excited to announce you can now apply to attend MR Dev Days, May 2-3 at the @microsoft campus in Redmond With the announcements Microsoft recently made in the mixed reality and cloud space, we’re thrilled to open applications for Mixed Reality Dev Days, a chance to...
  8. Windows Security Redmond Response

Windows Security Redmond Response: Ive asked this before but never got a real or clear response. Windows Security is constantly pulled to pieces by so called experts but then say oh, but it is getting better. Getting BETTER the lowest was 99.8 %. Better than several free well known Security Software Companies....
  9. Redmond Magazine

Redmond Magazine: Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmond-magazine/5fcd6af4-f23d-49e6-82ea-3f91e3d70789"
  10. Microsoft refreshing Redmond campus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft refreshing Redmond campus: At a time when space is at a premium and many companies are looking for room to grow, we recognize that our 500-acre campus in Redmond, Washington, is a unique asset. Neighboring a vibrant urban core, suburban towns, lakes, mountains and miles of forest, it’s one of...