Windows 10: 2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.

Discus and support 2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I did a clean install of Windows 10, around 3/2 days ago; and I installed all the drivers with a PRO version of Driver Easy and Avast Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Axmo3, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Axmo3 Win User

2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.

So, I did a clean install of Windows 10, around 3/2 days ago; and I installed all the drivers with a PRO version of Driver Easy and Avast Driver Updater.

Now, the computer I own came with Windows 8 and when I installed those drivers there were no sign of any missing drivers on Device Manager.

But, on Windows 10, there are those 2 drivers there located on the Intel Express Chipset Controller and they are not really updatable on Windows 10 so I did the sensible decision to go on my manufacturers website to find the drivers. Then, my version of my PC wouldn't show on the site.

So should I just uninstall the drivers?

P.S. I checked Windows Update already.

:)

Axmo3, Jan 18, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 18, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jan 18, 2019
  4. 2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.

Windows 10 error Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered

Hi Kite,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will help you to resolve this issue.

Display issues generally occurs due to outdated or corrupted display drivers. Many cases updating the display drivers help in resolving the issue. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Update display drivers:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on Start button and click on Device manager.

• Select Display adapter and expand it.

• Right click on the Display drivers
        and click Update drivers.
    Step 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphic drivers and check.

Also uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers.

1. Press
    Windows key + R key.

2. Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3. In
    device manager go to display adapter.

4. Right click and
    uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager.

1. 2 missing drivers displayed on my device manager. - Similar Threads - missing drivers displayed

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. device manager missing driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device manager missing driver: last week i installed a m.2 nvme ssd to my laptop i noticed today that Pci data aquisition and signal processing controller driver is missing what should i do?...
  4. device manager missing driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device manager missing driver: last week i installed a m.2 nvme ssd to my laptop i noticed today that Pci data aquisition and signal processing controller driver is missing what should i do?...
  5. device manager missing driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Device manager and Display drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  7. Device manager and Display drivers

Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  8. Missing drivers in device manager

Missing drivers in device manager: I am trying to connect an external cd/dvd drive to my computer, which uses Windows 10. However, under Device Manager, there is no category for DVD/CD-ROM Drives. When I plug in my external disc drive, it does have power, but it is not recognized in File Explorer. I have not...
  9. webcam driver missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam driver missing in device manager: several times i install and uninstall the HP universal camera driver. but i cannot see it on my device manager. and i don't have imaging devices too. By the way my unit is HP EliteBook 820 64bit upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. since then the camera doesn't work. i have...
  10. Drivers are missing in Device Manager.

Drivers are missing in Device Manager.: My others devices are missing in device manager and giving me an unknown device.Pus i don't find sm bus controller in device manager after windows 10 update version 1709.This issue happened after one month suddenly.I had all the windows not functioning suddenly after...