Windows 10: 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

Discus and support 2 monitors, 2 separate audio? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 2 55 inch Samsung TVs hooked up as my monitors one hooked straight to hdmi and one display port to hdmi. How can I display 1 audio to play and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrOptiX, Mar 14, 2021.

1. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

I have 2 55 inch Samsung TVs hooked up as my monitors one hooked straight to hdmi and one display port to hdmi. How can I display 1 audio to play and a different audio to play on display 2?

VLC plays one video on monitor 1 while another VLC player on monitor 2 plays it’s audio through that tv. That’s what I’m trying to achieve.

submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrOptiX, Mar 14, 2021

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 14, 2021
  3. 2 separate questions on Mini Display Ports & HDMI Audio

1) Any advantages in using a mini display port over a dual-link DVI cable? Or over regular DVI for that matter (I use dual-link because of the resolution of my monitor) In my setup I just connected the VGA to monitor using dual-link DVI supplied with monitor because that's what I was familiar with.

2) About HDMI audio, is it better than having a separate dedicated sound card?
    I've had my X-Fi Xtreme Music since 2007 I guess and kept on using it. The 5970 is my first ATI card ever, and not long ago I read about it being capable of used as a sound card too? (I don't remember Nvidia having HDMI audio?)

What would you suggest?

Black Panther, Mar 14, 2021
  4. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

How to get a program to start up on monitor 2

Hello,

You may customize your display and place the icons of the programs that you like in your preferred monitor. To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and then click System.
    • Click Display and then place your programs or icons to monitor 2.
    • Click the monitor 2, put a check mark in "Make this my main display" and then click Apply.
    Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

1. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio? - Similar Threads - monitors separate audio

2. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  3. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices: I just want to listen to youtube on my headphones, but my friend likes to watch me play minecraft on the TV I have hooked up through HDMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-the-audio-output-from-2-separate/6ad18c3e-6c1c-46a3-816a-82f7ab1182e0
  4. how do i send the audio output from 2 separate windows to 2 separate output devices

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I separate 2 audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I separate 2 audio outputs?: I have an asus z370-E gaming motherboard that has outputs for speakers at the back. I put plugged in my headphones at the back and plugged my speakers into the front of the case. The problem is that instead of them being 2 different audio outputs it detects them like 1 and...
  6. 2 monitors

2 monitors: I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/9b1505d3-3c5c-4ba9-9656-06cfad209abb
  7. Real 2 separate desktops

Real 2 separate desktops: This has been asked before and threads closed without a positive answer. I would love to have two real different virtual desktops. 1 for working with files, folders and shortcuts related to working 2 for gaming with files, folders and shortcuts related to gaming 3 for...
  8. 2 monitors

2 monitors: How do I change computer display input ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/cb1c8756-f72e-4592-8482-1f6624fc8a6b
  9. 2 monitors

2 monitors: I use two monitors and I like it. But Windows starts programs on the last used monitor and it is annoying. I want the programs to open up on my main monitor, not on the second monitor. How can I adjust the settings?...
  10. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 monitors: Why does anyone need 2 monitors in Windows 10? Can't you split the screen? 49590