Windows 10: 2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color.

Discus and support 2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have recently got a new Dell-SE2417HG Monitor for Christmas, I have had my Dell-P2214H Monitor for a long time, and it has always been the correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by george t, Dec 27, 2019.

1. george t Win User

2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color.

I have recently got a new Dell-SE2417HG Monitor for Christmas, I have had my Dell-P2214H Monitor for a long time, and it has always been the correct color and perfectly focused. When I got my new monitor I noticed it was slightly blurry and very off-color. I have tried different color profiles, using the built in menu, and I have factory reset both and they look very different. I have included 2 different color pallets to show what I mean, although it is hardly noticeable in the photo (look at the yellow to see the difference.) I have Windows Version Number 18362.535. I will be gone for a week so I will not reply to this thread until I get back. Feel free to offer suggestions.

:)

george t, Dec 27, 2019
  2. OG-IT Win User

Blurry monitors

Hello Sheldon,

I'd follow what Greg posted, in addition to some of the other suggestions listed here. All are some great ideas and steps to take. In addition you can callibrate your display

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
    2. Click Display.
    3. Click the Advanced display settings link.
    4. Make sure you're using the Recommended screen resolution for your display, and click the Color calibration link to launch the utility.
    5. click here for more details: Calibrating your computer's monitor on Windows 10

OG-IT, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Dec 27, 2019
  4. 2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color.

External monitor is blurry

Hi,

The blurry display when using an external display may indicate a scaling issue. If the display of the internal monitor is not compatible with the external monitor, it may render a poor or fuzzy display. As an initial step, we suggest that you try the methods
    under the Workaround section provided on this
    support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color.

1. 2 Monitors, new one blurry and off-color. - Similar Threads - Monitors blurry off

2. Blurry Text on Windows 10 with new computer & Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Text on Windows 10 with new computer & Monitor: Hello Community, I am reaching out to you all for some help. My head is spinning trying to fix this blurry text issue in Windows 10. It looks like I am back on a 386 from the 1980s! I've spent the last day reading many threads on different forums surrounding various fixes...
  3. One of 2 monitors goes off intermittently

One of 2 monitors goes off intermittently: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836 One of my 2 PC monitors has just started going off intermittently. When it goes off it stays off typically about 30 seconds and comes back for a few minutes. It has done this once or twice before buy many many weeks ago and previously many...
  4. One of my 2 monitors randomly goes off for 1-2 seconds

One of my 2 monitors randomly goes off for 1-2 seconds: I am using a desktop PC and 2 monitors. One of my monitors - the main one- will go black for 1-2 seconds then come back on. This problem may disappear for up to 2 weeks and then one day come back every few minutes. The cable isn't loose. What else could it be? The monitor is...
  5. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...: After the last update, 12/24/19 or so the contrast and brightness on my screen are blurred. Colors are reversed and the black print is to light to read on pages. My quick books pages are also to black to see while other pages on the internet are to light to read. Windows 10...
  6. Blurry monitors

Blurry monitors: Hello, Everytime I connect my 1920x1080 monitor to my pc I always get a blurry display plus the colors are washed out and look fake, when I look at my monitor in that state it doesn't feel like it's a full HD monitor...the details are unclear and not sharp at all...it is...
  7. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  8. Color Calibrate a new LG Monitor ?

Color Calibrate a new LG Monitor ?: What is the best way to color calibrate a new LG Monitor ? The color is a bit washed out and has a little too much yellow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-calibrate-a-new-lg-monitor/53f4a89e-fe65-4eac-9c12-70801e10ce10
  9. Blurry on Monitor 2

Blurry on Monitor 2: Hi, This is a clean Windows 10 installation. OS: W10 Home GPU driver: AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series Monitor 2: Dell ST2410 This happens approx after 30 min. W10 has been installed. Before, opening FF would be crystal clear, or any other application, for...
  10. Fonts really blurry on one monitor

Fonts really blurry on one monitor: Have a user with a Sony vaio laptop, 15" screen, 1920x1080. They also plug an HDMI cable into a 23" dell widescreen monitor for a second display. This 23" monitor is also 1920x1080. They are complaining that fonts on this second monitor are blurry. They tried to live with it...