Windows 10: 2 monitors

Discus and support 2 monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change computer display input ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/cb1c8756-f72e-4592-8482-1f6624fc8a6b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019.

1. 2 monitors

How do I change computer display input ?

:)

Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 9, 2019
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

2 monitors

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

2 monitors

1. 2 monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. Windows 10 Not Turning OFF External HDMI Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Not Turning OFF External HDMI Monitor: I have a Samsung External Monitor connected via HDMI to a brand new HP ZBook 15. When you lock the screen WIndows 10 just shows the locked screen photo of New Zealand. It does not BLANK the screen after a certain amount of time. Left it on all night. Why not? Solution:...
  3. monitor bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor bug: I am losing connection to my 2nd monitor. My main monitor is connected w an hdmi cable. My 2nd monitor is connected w a vga cable. The 2nd monitor does not get detected when my computer sits idle for a while. It will start up again when I restart the computer. The 2nd...
  4. No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig: I recently tried to restart my pcninto safe mode in order to run some diagnostics. I entered safemode through msconfig. After booting this way, my monitor has completely stopped recieving signal. Ive tried plugging it into other ports and even used other monitors with no...
  5. Can't change the display brightness on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the display brightness on my monitor: Hello! So I just built my first PC and I'm having a few issues with the Display brightness. I'm not new to Windows, I have been on a break from the OS system for a year so maybe things have changed but to my understanding, there was always a way to manually change the...
  6. Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.: [ATTACH] Morning, I'm facing the following problem. I have 2 monitors a TV connected to my computer. Im unable to assign a wallpaper for each monitor (used to be a couple of months ago). The options "Set up for monitor 1.. 2.. 3" are missing and i have only the option...
  7. Using 144Hz monitor on a laptop causes wrong output

Using 144Hz monitor on a laptop causes wrong output: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NinjaBGmc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu5prm/using_144hz_monitor_on_a_laptop_causes_wrong/
  8. dual monitor bug

dual monitor bug: I have dual monitors running on windows 10 pro. My main monitor works just fine, then monitor #2 will go black and lose detection as my computer sits idle for over an hour. I can correct the problem when I do a restart. The monitor will start working again. Also, part of...
  9. No signal on external monitor via DVI/HDMI under Windows 10 only

No signal on external monitor via DVI/HDMI under Windows 10 only: I have a laptop with an I5-8265U chipset Intel UHD 620 GPU and a Samsung 206BW screen. I have connected the two with a DVI-D screen to HDMI laptop cable. However, I receive a "check cable" message when attempting to duplicate or extend to this display. The laptop...
  10. My brightness bar is missing, even though my "PnP Monitor" was, and still is enabled.

My brightness bar is missing, even though my "PnP Monitor" was, and still is enabled.: submitted by /u/Sebto_00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etzbkg/my_brightness_bar_is_missing_even_though_my_pnp/