Windows 10: 2 monitors

Discus and support 2 monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change computer display input ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-monitors/cb1c8756-f72e-4592-8482-1f6624fc8a6b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019.

1. 2 monitors

How do I change computer display input ?

:)

Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 9, 2019
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

2 monitors

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

2 monitors

1. 2 monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor: [ATTACH] I want my taskbar icons (Screenshot) to be on both monitors simultaneously. https://preview.redd.it/yq0n46qd9kz31.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f0a69e40a128f9ba1f69992733e178fdc615f08 So the icons on the right screen( bottom right) i want on the left....
  3. Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?: Hi I was playing a game, then my screen went black and i had a "No signal" message on my monitor. Moments later the screen came back on but there was glitches and visual issues all over my screen (see attached image). I managed to restart the PC and now its all fine again...
  4. How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?: I have 2 monitors and when I'm playing games (that are fullscreen) I often want to look at my signal strength but that means I have to tab out of the game to look at it because the wifi icon that shows the signal strength only shows up on one of the monitor's taskbar. Does...
  5. My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen: I am using a second monitor, but the display is too far to the left. I've used the monitor's OSD to move the screen as far to the right as I can, but I still can't get the entire screen to show. As the image below shows, the Windows button on the taskbar is partially cut off,...
  6. Third monitor randomly will not wake

Third monitor randomly will not wake: Been having this issue ever since our office PCs were replaced with Windows 10 machines. I have three monitors connected to a Quadro P4000 via DisplayPort cables. On occasion, my third monitor will not wake with the others when I wake up my PC in the morning. I have tried...
  7. snap window with multiple monitors in portrait display mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    snap window with multiple monitors in portrait display mode: How can we use snap features in Windows 10 if our multiple monitors are in portrait display mode? One idea was: "You can assign new hotkeys (like Ctrl + Alt + Up/Down) on the Settings > Functions tab. The functions you're looking for are called "Size and Move Window to...
  8. snap with multiple monitors in portrait deisplay mode

snap with multiple monitors in portrait deisplay mode: How can we use snap features in Windows 10 if our multiple monitors are in portrait display mode? One idea was: "You can assign new hotkeys (like Ctrl + Alt + Up/Down) on the Settings > Functions tab. The functions you're looking for are called "Size and Move Window to...
  9. Setting up dual monitors on brand new computer

Setting up dual monitors on brand new computer: I recently upgraded my desktop computer and am having trouble setting up dual monitors. Both of the monitors are Dell models but one is new (uses HDMI) and the other is a few years old (uses VGA). I am using a display port adapter that both monitors are plugged into but...
  10. Open apps move to secondary monitor when displays are turned off

Open apps move to secondary monitor when displays are turned off: Whenever I turn off my monitors, all open apps move from monitor 2 (my primary display) to monitor 3. This only happens when the computer is NOT sleeping during the time the monitors were turned off. Does anyone have a solution to this or at least a way to quickly bring...