Windows 10: 2 monitors

Discus and support 2 monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NataschaLuijs, Oct 30, 2020.

1. 2 monitors

I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI?

:)

NataschaLuijs, Oct 30, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 30, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

2 monitors

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

2 monitors

1. 2 monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. Monitor not working!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor not working!!: I dont have windows 10 installed yet but my moniotrr is connected to my pc and it worked once and now it says “out of range” and i cant do anything. Im just wondering if i can still contiune to install windows 10 with it saying “out of range”...
  3. Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution

Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution: I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 7, with the Microsoft Dock and Two Dell Monitors. The system has been working reliably since installation - about two years previously used with a MSP4. Recently, my Dell monitors have been flickering, and occasionally going blurry see image...
  4. Having an issue with the task bar while using dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having an issue with the task bar while using dual monitors: I have two monitors, and I noticed when I hit the show desktop button on my main screen task bar, that it minimizes everything, even the task bar on the second monitor. Im not sure if this has always done this, as I never really paid attention. But I noticed it tonight after...
  5. Having trouble enabling HDR on my monitors.

Having trouble enabling HDR on my monitors.: I can't seem to get it to let me enable HDR no matter what I do. I'm definitely using HDR ready monitors (2 pixio px277 primes), I am using display port cables, I have an RTX 2080, and I've turned on 10 bpc color depth in the nvidia control panel. But in my system settings it...
  6. My Dell monitor is not muting my sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Dell monitor is not muting my sound: My dell monitor suddenly stopped muting the sound to my student. It does mute their voice. But they can still hear me. What do I need to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-monitor-is-not-muting-my-sound/a12e6c58-e011-4e26-bea1-e9f23c21864e
  7. Battery Monitor Problems After Installing 20H2

Battery Monitor Problems After Installing 20H2: I updated my laptop to Windows 10 20H2 and now the battery monitor doesn't recognize that I have a battery attached to my computer. I can pull the power cord and the computer keeps running, so I know the battery is functional, but the battery monitor in the Task Tray still...
  8. Monitor stuck at 1024x768

Monitor stuck at 1024x768: I just got new pc with 1050 ti and after plugging it(with vga to hdmi) my monitor (1920x1080) is stuck at 1024x768, this monitor is working perfectly because i used it on different pc and it worked. submitted by /u/achi4game [link] [comments]...
  9. Monitor Brightness

Monitor Brightness: Back in win7 from which I updated to wint 10 I could change the brightness of my external monitor with no issue in-system. For whatever reason, that option is now gone in Win 10....
  10. Second monitor not waking up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor not waking up: I am new in Ten. Regardless I use daily a remote machine with Windows 10 I just installed it on my own local computer a couple days ago (I had Windows 7 on it before). My PC has a dual monitor setup both plugged to the onboard adapters of my Gigabyte mobo. The main monitor...