Windows 10: 2 monitors

Discus and support 2 monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NataschaLuijs, Oct 30, 2020.

1. 2 monitors

I wanna know, I have one monitor connected by de VGA. Can I at en second monitor on the HDMI?

:)

NataschaLuijs, Oct 30, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 30, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

2 monitors

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

2 monitors

1. 2 monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. Limit Mouse Movement in Two Monitor System

in Windows 10 Support
    Limit Mouse Movement in Two Monitor System: I have a two-monitor system. The monitors are setup such that the primary monitor is on the right. I rarely use the secondary monitor, so it is off most of the time. When the left (secondary) monitor is off, Windows lets the mouse fly off the screen (to the right.) I would...
  3. Remote Desktop Dual Monitors Lock Screen Sign in screen ISSUES won't connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Dual Monitors Lock Screen Sign in screen ISSUES won't connect: Issue is with dual display ONLY. Connects fine if remote PC is on desktop Connects fine using 1 display in all scenarios * Will NOT connect if remote PC is in "Lock Screen" * Will NOT connect if remote PC is in "Sign In Screen" [ATTACH] Because of a protocol error...
  4. Determining what monitor to get

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Determining what monitor to get: Hey everyone, I have a MSI bravo 15 laptop and I was wanting to get a nice monitor to game on. I have done a bit of research and found I need to size the monitor with my GPU and operating system. So I was wanting to know if there were any suggestions on what I should look...
  5. what is causing constant slow moving lines to slowly travel from the bottom of my monitor...

what is causing constant slow moving lines to slowly travel from the bottom of my monitor...: What is causing constant slow moving lines to slowly travel from the bottom of my monitor to the top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-constant-slow-moving-lines-to/b16efbb7-1b26-4d3d-aa17-64cea116cbeb
  6. Windows open as tiny slivers on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows open as tiny slivers on Second Monitor: I use a work computer that has a 1920x1080 display, and use a second monitor at 4K. I routinely experience an issue where when the computer has hibernated (e.g. I’ve stepped away & returned), many of the windows open as either very tiny windows, or as barely perceptible...
  7. Monitor Screen is Red Running Windows 10

Monitor Screen is Red Running Windows 10: We have tried booting in Safe Mode but the screen is red in safe mode as well. There have not been any changes to hardware or software.. Any suggestions We are subscribed to Microsoft Assure but don't know how to contact Microsoft and their retail stores are closed....
  8. Do I need a new 4K graphics card for a 4K monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do I need a new 4K graphics card for a 4K monitor?: Hi, everything in my build was upgraded last year except the graphics card which is still NVIDIA GTX760. I want to upgrade to a 4K monitor for my audio/video editing studio. Do I need to upgrade the graphics card in order to connect a 4K monitor and use its 4K resolution?...
  9. External Monitor wont wake from sleep, laptop lid closed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External Monitor wont wake from sleep, laptop lid closed.: Hi All, I have a setup where I have my laptop on Windows 10 connected through USB C onto a DP port of an external monitor. I keep the lid of the laptop closed Action when Lid is closed is set to nothing already. So essentially the only screen I have is the external monitor....
  10. Monitor Going to Standby and Need to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Going to Standby and Need to Restart: Hi, Recently my brand new monitor has been suddenly going to standby and the only way to wake it is to turn my PC off and on again. I previously had a dual monitor set-up and was having the same issues, so I know it isn't the monitor. I have Googled the issue and it...