Windows 10: 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.

Discus and support 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, new to this sub reddit but Basically the title, girlfriends laptop suddenly decided to have one fixed mouse at the bottom right of the screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bruvv127, Oct 11, 2020.

1. 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.

Hi, new to this sub reddit but Basically the title, girlfriends laptop suddenly decided to have one fixed mouse at the bottom right of the screen and one that flickers when she moves it around, it's a wireless mouse she has hooked up to it, and suddenly this has happened

She's tried restarting but the problem still persists. Anyome know of this?

submitted by /u/Bruvv127
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bruvv127, Oct 11, 2020

2. Mouse Cursor Flickering on Windows 10

This is a really annoying problem.

Two things seem to be happening. First is the mouse cursor is flickering. It's as if it's having an anxiety attack. The flicker can also interfere when trying to click on icons, although most of the clicking feature seem to work okay most of the time.

The second thing I noticed is that down at the bottom of the screen is a big circle that has an arrow in it. This arrow flickers in rhythm with the cursor.

I have tried every suggestion I can find on the internet, including those from this forum. I've deleted device drivers for both the mouse and video card and the intel driver, changed screen resolution, tried changing mouse settings, tried changing the settings
    of my video drivers, I tried changing the performance settings, I changed the boot up settings in my Bios. I tried starting up without my usual start up programs. Nothing stopped the flickering.

I use a USB mouse, so I tried different USB ports. I also tried a wireless mouse. The flicker did not stop in either case. I think it's a problem with the Windows update. I had this problem some months back, but it stopped. Then I updated a few days ago
    and the mouse flickering started up again.

I did notice that while in my Bios the cursor did not flicker. While in Windows 10, as I am now the mouse cursor does flicker.

Help.

2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved. 235fe351-f9f2-4393-bf43-c35d7e07f2ad?upload=true.jpg

jimclay75051, Oct 11, 2020
  3. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

Hello,

My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to
    reinstall the drive but if I uninstall then how do I navigate to reinstall?

garyadams4, Oct 11, 2020
  4. 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved.

1. 2 mouse cursors on screen, one is stuck other flickers when moved. - Similar Threads - mouse cursors screen

2. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  3. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  4. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  5. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  6. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have 2 cursors with one flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 cursors with one flickering: I have 2 cursors on my screen. One is stationary and I have no control over and a 2nd that I have trouble controlling that is continually flickering. Also when I move the cursor a 2nd window appears and sometimes i have no control over my laptop. Please help....
  8. 2 mouse cursors, one fixed, other flickers!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 mouse cursors, one fixed, other flickers!: I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, who has an Asus all in one PC running Windows 10, and a few weeks ago has started having two mouse arrows on screen, one is fixed at the bottom of the screen on the taskbar, right in the middle, in a sort of bubble, nothing I do can...
  9. Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.

Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.: Hello. I tried to use my desktop computer today, and a few moments after logging in, the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the spot,...
  10. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...