Windows 10: 2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up.

Discus and support 2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently signed into another msn account and now I can't seem to remove it because when I sign into my main account again it keeps switching to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobynWelborne, Feb 6, 2020.

1. 2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up.

I recently signed into another msn account and now I can't seem to remove it because when I sign into my main account again it keeps switching to the other account and it's very frustrating. I just want to have my 1 account again. How can I remove the second account? Please help

:)

RobynWelborne, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Computer is displayed twice on MSN account

Hello Gerald,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with MSN account concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you referring to MSN account through a web browser or MSN Internet access?
    • What are the steps you've done so far prior to the issue?
    Kindly send us a screenshot of what you see when going on your MSN network. This will help us isolate your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2020
  4. 2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up.

msn news not opening

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I would like to ask few questions about the query:

1) Are you able to login to MSN new and MSN Money on webpage?

2) Please confirm whether the account that you are experiencing the issue while opening MSN apps , is that a

Microsoft Account or a Local Account?

If its not a Microsoft Account then I would suggest you to configure your Local account into Microsoft Account.

if its a Microsoft Account then lets try to change the Microsoft account into local Account then re-sync into Microsoft

Account to diagnose whether it’s a Microsoft account problem or not.

Please follow the steps to change Microsoft account into Local account.

• Windows Key + I.

• Tap or Click on Account.

• Tap or click Email or User Account.

• Click on Sign in with Local Account or Sign in without Microsoft account.

• Type your Microsoft Account User name or Password.

• Type a name for Local User Account.

• It will prompt Sign Out for to make changes on the account.

• Click on Sign out.
    Once your account is change into Local account then restart computer and Sign in into Local account to sync or configure into Microsoft Account to check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Morris Subba, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up.

1. 2 msn accounts and my onedrive is messing up. - Similar Threads - msn accounts onedrive

2. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  3. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  4. Onedrive messed up my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive messed up my computer.: I have unlinked OneDrive, and uninstalled it, but it is still there. When I tried to get rid of it, it also deleted many files on my new computer and desktop, and corrupted my resident Outlook email data files. It is still backing up files I don't want it too, but having...
  5. Onedrive messed up my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive messed up my computer.: I have unlinked OneDrive, and uninstalled it, but it is still there. When I tried to get rid of it, it also deleted many files on my new computer and desktop, and corrupted my resident Outlook email data files. It is still backing up files I don't want it too, but having...
  6. Onedrive messed up my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. are my user accounts messed up?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    are my user accounts messed up?: I'm not sure if I'm worrying for nothing, but here goes... I'm running Win10 ver 1909 (build 18363-959) on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I was logged into my "steve" account - which is an admin account. I saved a picture from Ifranview64 to the Documents folder. Going online...
  8. are my user accounts messed up?

in Windows 10 Support
    are my user accounts messed up?: I'm not sure if I'm worrying for nothing, but here goes... I'm running Win10 ver 1909 (build 18363-959) on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I was logged into my "steve" account - which is an admin account. I saved a picture from Ifranview64 to the Documents folder. Going online...
  9. OneDrive Has Messed Up My Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Has Messed Up My Laptop!: I recently activated OneDrive. It backed up all the files on my Dell laptop Windows 10. Unfortunately, now my desktop screen, where I keep all the files and folders I am working on, contains random files and folders. Essentially, it now contains ALL my files and folders...
  10. Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.: One of those has windows home the other shows windows 10 Pro. This was due to scratch wipe install. Don't listen to the store we will always have record of purchases. I hope so....