Windows 10: 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.

Discus and support 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am struggling with connecting a Windows 11 Pro Desktop to a Windows 11 Pro laptop.The laptop has a fresh windows 11 Pro installation.I can easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grahamlander, Jan 22, 2022.

1. 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.

I am struggling with connecting a Windows 11 Pro Desktop to a Windows 11 Pro laptop.The laptop has a fresh windows 11 Pro installation.I can easily open a shared folder on the desktop from the laptop.I just reset Desktop windows 11Pro PC to solve the problem of not being able to connect to the shared folder on the laptop and because windows kept asking me to make a pin when I have a pin. That problem was solved with the reset.Previously I tried a new local account on the desktop and that didn't work. I disabled the credential manager on both computers, that did nothing. I cleared all credent

:)

grahamlander, Jan 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2022
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.

1. 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error. - Similar Threads - installs access files

2. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of: Ok this will likely be a long post....so sorry ahead of time.Ok I am helping a friend set up two computers on his home network to communicate with each other and primarily to be able to share specific files and folders between them.Now this set up is for a streaming radio...
  3. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  4. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  5. 2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.

2 new Windows 11 installs, can only access files from one direction. Password error.: I am struggling with connecting a Windows 11 Pro Desktop to a Windows 11 Pro laptop.The laptop has a fresh windows 11 Pro installation.I can easily open a shared folder on the desktop from the laptop.I just reset Desktop windows 11Pro PC to solve the problem of not being able...
  6. Windows 11 - Direct Access support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Direct Access support?: Hi there. I have joined a Windows 11 Enterprise computer to my work-domain for testing I work in IT, and it seems like the client will not connect to DirectAccess . I have verified that the policies are in place and some elements are working. For example, I get the...
  7. Windows 11 - Direct Access support?

Windows 11 - Direct Access support?: Hi there. I have joined a Windows 11 Enterprise computer to my work-domain for testing I work in IT, and it seems like the client will not connect to DirectAccess . I have verified that the policies are in place and some elements are working. For example, I get the...
  8. 2 Windows 10 installs, One drive, 2 Bitlocker passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 Windows 10 installs, One drive, 2 Bitlocker passwords?: I have a dual boot system and I want to have each install encrypted separately, and require different passwords. Can Bitlocker do this? I tried with Veracrypt, but could only do one submitted by /u/Ditchmag [link] [comments]...
  9. File Sharing works only in one direction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Sharing works only in one direction: Hello people, I have one laptop and one desktop. Both with the latest windows updates and connected to the same wifi network. They both have the same settings in the "Advanced Sharing Settings" (turned on network discovery, file and printer sharing for private networks, the...
  10. Can not access to / open / edit file directly from Drive D's Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not access to / open / edit file directly from Drive D's Folder: Dear Sir / Madam I have some issues as below with my Drive D most of the time : 1 I can't open my file / document from Drive D directly, unless i open that file to Desktop and open it again. Then it works. 2 I can't Edit file name on Drive D / or somewhere in folder of Driver...