Windows 10: 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Discus and support 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My problem is the "2-" on the name of driver, any fix solution? The audio works perfectly but the "2-" is very discomfort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fabiogameri, Feb 11, 2020.

1. 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

/u/fabiogameri, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Gene64 Win User
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Taking those steps changed the devices in the playback (now they're "2- High Definition Audio Device" instead of "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC". But unfortunately, I still cannot
    hear anything, though it did fix my problem where my microphone would say "Currently unavailable".

Gene64, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.

2. Select Driver tab.

3. Click Update Driver... button.

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let I pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select HighDefinition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... This is important.) And click next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

1. 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio - Similar Threads - NVIDIA High Definition

2. 2 high definition audio device not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 high definition audio device not working: 2 high definition audio device not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-high-definition-audio-device-not-working/c27ffd1c-5243-4553-871c-ce75cdd61f77
  3. 2 high definition audio device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 high definition audio device not working: 2 high definition audio device not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-high-definition-audio-device-not-working/c27ffd1c-5243-4553-871c-ce75cdd61f77
  4. 2 high definition audio device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. High definition audio

High definition audio: Hello everyone, I encountered such a problem that the Microsoft high-definition audio controller writes code 10, the requested operation was not completed. I reinstalled the driver, nothing helps....
  6. NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10

NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10: Hello,Overnight, my computer audio has stopped working. I was using the computer last night playing audio over my speakers and everything was fine, and I shut the computer down. When I turned it on today and went to play something, I realized my audio wasn't working and when...
  7. Fix NVIDIA high definition audio Not plugged in error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA high definition audio Not plugged in error: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer audio does not detect the NVIDIA Output as plugged […] This article Fix NVIDIA high definition audio Not plugged in error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Re-install nvidia high definition audio, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-install nvidia high definition audio, help: Well, i accidentally uninstalled nvidia high definition audio drivers and i can't find a way to download and solve it, i'd appreciate if anyone can help me ♥ submitted by /u/igmasaff [link] [comments]...
  9. nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10

nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10: So, my good audio, says its not plugged in. i can hear through my headphones, but when I goto sound, right click and go to playback, it says" Nvidia high definition audio not plugged in" so I get **** sound and I need help...
  10. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem: My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2-nvidia high definition audio