Windows 10: 2 Partition system?

Discus and support 2 Partition system? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem. How can I make the E... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Detonate, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Detonate Win User

2 Partition system?

I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem.
    How can I make the E partition no longer a system? Please help me!!
    Sorry for bad english *Sad

:)

Detonate, Jan 27, 2018
  2. MaxEnrik Win User

USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Hi,

I am trying to split my USB Drive (32gb) 1 Partition 12gb FAT32, 2 Partition 20gb NTFS.

First Partition works good, but 2nd Partition needs Format when I plug it on any Windows Machines.

I am using (Currently) Windows 10 Pro (x64) v1703

How can I use both Partitions at the same time, without requests for formats.

Thanks in advance.

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  3. MaxEnrik Win User
    USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Thanks!

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

2 Partition system?

Post an image from disk management.

cereberus, Jan 27, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    E is on separate disk, you don't need system on it. Can you translate what it says on it ?

CountMike, Jan 28, 2018
  6. lx07 Win User
    E is an "active logical partition".

I don't know anything about logical partitions unfortunately but as C is active then E should be marked not (as you said).

Perhaps they should try something like this: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> diskpart Microsoft DiskPart version 10.0.16299.15 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. On computer: X201 DISKPART> select volume E Volume 3 is the selected volume. DISKPART> inactive DiskPart marked the current partition as inactive. DISKPART> exit[/quote]
    I tried that with normal not logical partitions though. Perhaps it is different but it is worth a try in any case.

7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

That ought to work for a logical partition.
    Just for info: disk 0 contains two recovery partitions.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  8. lx07 Win User

2 Partition system?

It does but "Activ" is the interesting word. I think it means "Active"

My Rumanian is pretty limited though - I can only remember the word "Draga" which means "Hello" (probably).

9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Yes, Activ means Active.
    Fortunately for me I studied Latin and Greek so I can more easily figure out linguistic stuff when it comes to roman languages.
    It sure would help you with French as well. *Smile

Always enjoy your postings @lx07.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  10. Detonate Win User
    Resolved: I installed Origin (installer for games) in E. Origin has automatically installed me a folder in E with another Program Files. I uninstalled Origin, install Origin in C, restart PC, and Program Files of E disappeared. Now back-up work!!!

Detonate, Jan 31, 2018
  11. Detonate Win User
    Thank you very much to everyone.

Detonate, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 Partition system?

1. 2 Partition system? - Similar Threads - Partition system

2. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  3. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  4. Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.: C:\WINDOWS\system32>MBR2GPT.EXE /convert /allowfullos MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk. If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode. These changes cannot be undone! MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk 1 MBR2GPT: Retrieving...
  5. System recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System recovery partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  6. System recovery partition

System recovery partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  7. System recovery partition

8. System restore partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  9. System restore partition

System restore partition: I'm going to delete the default partition table on an old Surface Pro see first image.Now, there are six partitions and the last one /dev/sda6 should be the one to save if I want to restore factory settings see second image.Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/vjfTZdLI can...
  10. System restore partition

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update system reserved partition‎10‎:‎23‎:‎01‎ ‎amsorry for the bad english...