Windows 10: 2 Partition system?

Discus and support 2 Partition system? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem. How can I make the E... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Detonate, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Detonate Win User

2 Partition system?

I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem.
    How can I make the E partition no longer a system? Please help me!!
    Sorry for bad english *Sad

:)

Detonate, Jan 27, 2018
  2. MaxEnrik Win User

USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Hi,

I am trying to split my USB Drive (32gb) 1 Partition 12gb FAT32, 2 Partition 20gb NTFS.

First Partition works good, but 2nd Partition needs Format when I plug it on any Windows Machines.

I am using (Currently) Windows 10 Pro (x64) v1703

How can I use both Partitions at the same time, without requests for formats.

Thanks in advance.

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  3. MaxEnrik Win User
    USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Thanks!

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

2 Partition system?

Post an image from disk management.

cereberus, Jan 27, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    E is on separate disk, you don't need system on it. Can you translate what it says on it ?

CountMike, Jan 28, 2018
  6. lx07 Win User
    E is an "active logical partition".

I don't know anything about logical partitions unfortunately but as C is active then E should be marked not (as you said).

Perhaps they should try something like this: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> diskpart Microsoft DiskPart version 10.0.16299.15 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. On computer: X201 DISKPART> select volume E Volume 3 is the selected volume. DISKPART> inactive DiskPart marked the current partition as inactive. DISKPART> exit[/quote]
    I tried that with normal not logical partitions though. Perhaps it is different but it is worth a try in any case.

7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

That ought to work for a logical partition.
    Just for info: disk 0 contains two recovery partitions.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  8. lx07 Win User

2 Partition system?

It does but "Activ" is the interesting word. I think it means "Active"

My Rumanian is pretty limited though - I can only remember the word "Draga" which means "Hello" (probably).

9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Yes, Activ means Active.
    Fortunately for me I studied Latin and Greek so I can more easily figure out linguistic stuff when it comes to roman languages.
    It sure would help you with French as well. *Smile

Always enjoy your postings @lx07.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  10. Detonate Win User
    Resolved: I installed Origin (installer for games) in E. Origin has automatically installed me a folder in E with another Program Files. I uninstalled Origin, install Origin in C, restart PC, and Program Files of E disappeared. Now back-up work!!!

Detonate, Jan 31, 2018
  11. Detonate Win User
    Thank you very much to everyone.

Detonate, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 Partition system?

1. 2 Partition system? - Similar Threads - Partition system

2. How can I merge system and boot partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I merge system and boot partitions: Hi to all! On hdd-1 I have clean installation of windows 10 Pro updated to the latest version. (Of course) there are system reserved active partition followed by boot partition C. Tell me, please, how to (if possible) merge system and boot partitions without the need for...
  3. Partitioned C drive for using 2 operating systems.

Partitioned C drive for using 2 operating systems.: I have partitioned my C drive and installed Wiindows 10 into the Key position. I need to install Windows 7 into the 2nd Partition. How is that done?...
  4. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" -- Unable to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" -- Unable to update Windows 10: I have been unable to update my PC for around 2-3 months now. Here is what my system partitions look like. I have 18 GB free on my boot drive. Currently I am running version 1903. Does anyone know how I can fix this? submitted by /u/posieh [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 fresh install. What does it do with the Windows 7 system partition?

Windows 10 fresh install. What does it do with the Windows 7 system partition?: I have a 100mb Windows 7 system partition, along with a regular C: drive which is the boot. I'm about to install Windows 10 on this drive and it will ask me which drive to install on, which will be C. But what will it do with the existing system partition? Should I format...
  6. Deleting files in System Reserved Partition EFI in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files in System Reserved Partition EFI in Windows 10: For some reason, android is in my system reserved partition and it is taking up all of the space. How can I get rid of android form my system reserved partition?...
  7. No System Reserved Partition help?

in Windows 10 Support
    No System Reserved Partition help?: disk management isn't showing system reserved partition but there is 500mb unallocated space only. [img] 148775
  8. Installing Windows 10 on SD drive with MBR partition table on EFI system

Installing Windows 10 on SD drive with MBR partition table on EFI system: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on an SD drive. I keep getting this message: "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI system, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks" I went into the BIOS to disable the EFI Boot...
  9. System Reserved Partition Full

System Reserved Partition Full: I am trying to get Windows 10 from Windows 7. Microsoft says you need 15MB free in your system reserved, I only have 9.50MB free so I am using instructions here:...
  10. we couldn't update the system reserved partition

we couldn't update the system reserved partition: Trying to download Windows 10 (I have Windows 7) here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I go through that DL process and it shoots an error message: "we couldn't update the system reserved partition" and I find this is a pretty common error message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update system reserved partition‎10‎:‎23‎:‎01‎ ‎amsorry for the bad english...