Windows 10: 2 Partition system?

Discus and support 2 Partition system? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem. How can I make the E... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Detonate, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Detonate Win User

2 Partition system?

I wanted to backup the partition C (Windows 10) but as you can see in the screenshot I have 2 partitions C: Sistem and E:Sistem.
    How can I make the E partition no longer a system? Please help me!!
    Sorry for bad english *Sad

:)

Detonate, Jan 27, 2018
  2. MaxEnrik Win User

USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Hi,

I am trying to split my USB Drive (32gb) 1 Partition 12gb FAT32, 2 Partition 20gb NTFS.

First Partition works good, but 2nd Partition needs Format when I plug it on any Windows Machines.

I am using (Currently) Windows 10 Pro (x64) v1703

How can I use both Partitions at the same time, without requests for formats.

Thanks in advance.

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  3. MaxEnrik Win User
    USB Flash Drive 2 Partition - 2nd Partition needs format

Thanks!

MaxEnrik, Jan 27, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

2 Partition system?

Post an image from disk management.

cereberus, Jan 27, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    E is on separate disk, you don't need system on it. Can you translate what it says on it ?

CountMike, Jan 28, 2018
  6. lx07 Win User
    E is an "active logical partition".

I don't know anything about logical partitions unfortunately but as C is active then E should be marked not (as you said).

Perhaps they should try something like this: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> diskpart Microsoft DiskPart version 10.0.16299.15 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. On computer: X201 DISKPART> select volume E Volume 3 is the selected volume. DISKPART> inactive DiskPart marked the current partition as inactive. DISKPART> exit[/quote]
    I tried that with normal not logical partitions though. Perhaps it is different but it is worth a try in any case.

7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

That ought to work for a logical partition.
    Just for info: disk 0 contains two recovery partitions.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  8. lx07 Win User

2 Partition system?

It does but "Activ" is the interesting word. I think it means "Active"

My Rumanian is pretty limited though - I can only remember the word "Draga" which means "Hello" (probably).

9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Yes, Activ means Active.
    Fortunately for me I studied Latin and Greek so I can more easily figure out linguistic stuff when it comes to roman languages.
    It sure would help you with French as well. *Smile

Always enjoy your postings @lx07.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jan 28, 2018
  10. Detonate Win User
    Resolved: I installed Origin (installer for games) in E. Origin has automatically installed me a folder in E with another Program Files. I uninstalled Origin, install Origin in C, restart PC, and Program Files of E disappeared. Now back-up work!!!

Detonate, Jan 31, 2018
  11. Detonate Win User
    Thank you very much to everyone.

Detonate, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 Partition system?

1. 2 Partition system? - Similar Threads - Partition system

2. windows 10 update version 20H2, we couldn't update the system reserved partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update version 20H2, we couldn't update the system reserved partition: when i tried to update to windows 10 version 20H2, error prompted, this PC can't run windows 10 - we couldn't update the system reserved partition. i went to my disk management and couldn't find the system reserved partition. below is the screenshot of the error and my...
  3. Properties of System reserved partition greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties of System reserved partition greyed out: Hello, I'm trying to see the properties of system reserved partition in disk management, but it is grayed out. I need to determine whether the SRP is GPT or MBR partition style. Could anyone help?...
  4. Is there a way to delete EFI System and Recovery partitions from an SSD that was formerly...

Is there a way to delete EFI System and Recovery partitions from an SSD that was formerly...: Long story short, I recently yesterday got a new laptop. I found out the laptop has an additional slot for another M.2 format SSD, one of which I had at hand and unused. I managed to get the SSD recogniced by Windows completely fine, but there is one... annoyance with it: The...
  5. After trying to update system reserve partition need to know what to do

After trying to update system reserve partition need to know what to do: I confused about the steps to follow to update system reserve partition which was an error I got after trying to install Windows 10 update . I think it was Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 because I'm getting prompted to update that again. I tried to follow the...
  6. 'We couldn't update the system reserved partition' dialogue

'We couldn't update the system reserved partition' dialogue: While i am updating my windows 10 to latest version my pc is showing the dialogue "we couldn't update the system reserved partition" I've tried it many times but unable to update it Tell me what should i do...
  7. Move efi system partition on a different drive than c

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move efi system partition on a different drive than c: On so the last time i did anything kind of computer repair was before efi. My wife has a mini laptop that came with a shit 32gb emmc drive. Today i put a 240gb ssd in it because she literally can’t install anything. I cloned her original emmc to the new ssd. It also cloned...
  8. No System reserved partition in Disk Management, Windows cannot update

No System reserved partition in Disk Management, Windows cannot update: Hi, Whenever I try to look for updates through the Windows update program, It says my PC is up to date. However, My PC is still on build 1909. Updating through the media creation tool with an ISO gives the error "We couldn't update the system reserved partition." Looking at...
  9. 50 MB system reserved partition on second drive after clean Windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    50 MB system reserved partition on second drive after clean Windows install: I've installed Windows 10 on my SSD and when I tried to partition my other disk I've noticed that there's another partition here. This didn't happen any other time I was installing Windows 10 and I'm wondering if I'm fine to leave it as is or if I should do something about...
  10. Is it safe to extend System Reserved partition?

Is it safe to extend System Reserved partition?: My System Reserved partition almost run out of space. I want to extend it via Disk Management, but I'm not sure if it is safe. Are it is safe to extend my System Reserved partition via Disk Management? Sorry if my words are not quite right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update system reserved partition‎10‎:‎23‎:‎01‎ ‎amsorry for the bad english...