Windows 10: 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

Discus and support 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andres Rodriguez, Apr 21, 2024.

1. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the personal for a new password but when I started using Edge, found out that I was logged out that's funny I said.I was for quite a long time, changing passwords as each time changed in one then didn't work in the other between Microsoft personal and Edge. There wasn't any automatic password save message either. I am pretty

:)

Andres Rodriguez, Apr 21, 2024

2. Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

1. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account - Similar Threads - password live com

2. Windows 8.1 account stuck in Microsoft Live Account mode, AND claims password is wrong the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 account stuck in Microsoft Live Account mode, AND claims password is wrong the...: Windows 8.1 computer.I can log in as Administrator with no password, but I have a user account Bob that has many settings etc I want/need to use occasionally.Years ago, Windows 8.1 seemed to be insisting I switch Bob to use a Microsoft account for authentication, and I...
  3. Windows 8.1 account stuck in Microsoft Live Account mode, AND claims password is wrong the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 account stuck in Microsoft Live Account mode, AND claims password is wrong the...: Windows 8.1 computer.I can log in as Administrator with no password, but I have a user account Bob that has many settings etc I want/need to use occasionally.Years ago, Windows 8.1 seemed to be insisting I switch Bob to use a Microsoft account for authentication, and I...
  4. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

2 password for live.com and Microsoft account: HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the...
  5. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  6. OneDRive Live .com.

OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  7. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't Remember Live Account Password; Microsoft Unresponsive to Support Requests

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Remember Live Account Password; Microsoft Unresponsive to Support Requests: I can't remember my PW. I have filled out the form where you put the subject lines of recent emails, the last 4 digits of the CC associated with the account, etc. and I never get a response. I have tried live chat. I sat in the queue for 3 hours. No response. I have posted in...
  9. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  10. My old microsoft live account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My old microsoft live account password: During the starting of my pc, it says your password is wrong when i entered my password,which i do remember. So, I tried to repair using startup repair , command prompt, system image recovery then it asks for my account password. I forgot my microsoft live account password so...