Windows 10: 2 pcs 1 microsoft account

Discus and support 2 pcs 1 microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 and bought another system with windows 11 . Both pcs are registered to the same account. The problem is that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by giohon2, Nov 24, 2021.

1. giohon2 Win User

2 pcs 1 microsoft account

I have a laptop with windows 10 and bought another system with windows 11 . Both pcs are registered to the same account. The problem is that the windows 11 system doesnt activate and i cannot receive my mail .Do i need to use a different account for my new system?

:)

giohon2, Nov 24, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. 2 pcs 1 microsoft account - Similar Threads - pcs microsoft account

2. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  3. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  4. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  5. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  6. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1: I am helping a recently widowed friend with her IT amongst other things and have inadvertently ended up with 2 Microsoft accounts when we tried to renew her MS365 subscription - long story but suffice to say we live hundreds of miles apart and have to use desktop sharing to...
  7. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1: I am helping a recently widowed friend with her IT amongst other things and have inadvertently ended up with 2 Microsoft accounts when we tried to renew her MS365 subscription - long story but suffice to say we live hundreds of miles apart and have to use desktop sharing to...
  8. Rationalising 2 Microsoft accounts into 1

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. 2 pcs 1 microsoft account

2 pcs 1 microsoft account: I have a laptop with windows 10 and bought another system with windows 11 . Both pcs are registered to the same account. The problem is that the windows 11 system doesnt activate and i cannot receive my mail .Do i need to use a different account for my new system?...
  10. Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs: I would just like to know if I can use the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs, since I intend to purchase a more powerful one and I don’t think I can sell my old PC, so that I intend to just leave my account logged on into it and refer to the files and other apps every so...