Windows 10: 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

Discus and support 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J. John MixSon, Nov 22, 2021.

1. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly related to this single purpose. That makes for a tidy and readily accessible list of bookmarks.I can access the files in OneDrive via Windows Explorer on the other PC, but I have purposely synced very little of this second PC to OneDrive, and that does not include Edge Favorites. My accumulation of bookmarks on this second

:)

J. John MixSon, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

Sync favorites and reading list in Microsoft Edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Cesare Win User
    How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

I have lost some favourites when sync updated itself in Microsoft Edge. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

Cesare, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

Liezl Fal, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

1. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo? - Similar Threads - PCs Edge synced

2. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs: Hi,I am using Office 365 subscription on my Laptop and syncing all files via onedrive. I want to setup a PC at my office and want to use same account on that PC too. Would I be able to sync onedrive files between my laptop and PC.For ex: I have saved Folder A at desktop in my...
  3. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs: Hi,I am using Office 365 subscription on my Laptop and syncing all files via onedrive. I want to setup a PC at my office and want to use same account on that PC too. Would I be able to sync onedrive files between my laptop and PC.For ex: I have saved Folder A at desktop in my...
  4. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?: Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly...
  5. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?: Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly...
  6. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back?: I have lost some favourites when sync updated itself in Microsoft Edge. How can I undo sync in Edge to get my old favorites back? 180199
  7. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  8. Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup: For some reason, despite having the Settings->Profiles->Sync->Favorites=Off my old favorites keep syncing every time my computer is restarted. Any help to stop this occurring would be appreciated. Win 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) Edge Version 84.0.522.44 (Official...
  9. Syncing Edge favorites between computers

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge favorites between computers: I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on...
  10. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc