Windows 10: 2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs?

Discus and support 2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have been playing The Outer Worlds on my desktop PC. One day i had to spend some time at my moms house while some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OreoTheGod, Oct 30, 2019.

1. 2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs?

I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have been playing The Outer Worlds on my desktop PC. One day i had to spend some time at my moms house while some renovation work was getting done, so i brought my laptop. When i loaded up the game it synched and i was able to pick up right where i left off. That was 2 days ago. Since this i have no been able to get the desktop to update and acquire the save files so that i can continue my game normally.

I've tried loading it up on the lap top and forcing a new save while both computers were logged in to the Xbox App, I've tried doing it when only 1 of them are signed in and then loading up the other.

When i had it opened on the Laptop only, and forced a new save in game, i then closed the game, but not the App. I waited a few mins then loaded up the App on the Desktop, then the game. When i went to load a save it popped up the Microsoft sync and said it had completed, but it didn't have any new saves listed afterwards.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what i'm doing wrong? Like i said in the title, I haven't used an Xbox for this at all. I have one, but it currently isn't even hooked up/being used and hasn't been for a while now....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

OreoTheGod, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Oct 30, 2019
  4. 2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs?

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs?

1. 2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs? - Similar Threads - PCs Xbox Cloud

2. Folder sharing between two pcs on same network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder sharing between two pcs on same network: Hi, This may be a stupid question to ask my apologise if so. I know how to share one folder between two computers what I do not know if there is a way to share more than one folder to the same mapped drive? For example share Documents and Pictures in the same mapped drive...
  3. Sharing folders between PCs NOT on my Wifi

Sharing folders between PCs NOT on my Wifi: Hi, i have an odd question that I cant find an answer to. I'm currently running windows 10, and i'd like to share a folder with another windows 10 PC, although, this pc is NOT on my wifi. Is there anyway to share a folder that can be accessed from either PC? if not by...
  4. File sharing between Windows 10 PCs

File sharing between Windows 10 PCs: Used to be able to share files between a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 7 PC, but it doesn't work now that I upgraded the Windows 7 to Windows 10. Tried to share the Users folder with Everybody, but got a message that the files could not be shared. How do I fix?...
  5. Trying to share files between two PCs

Trying to share files between two PCs: I have two PCs running the latest Windows 10 software connected to the same network. I really need to be able to have the computers see each other so I can share files between the two. However, that doesn't seem to be the case and I always seem to have problems. For the sake...
  6. Unable to share files between 2 PCs over a Wi-Fi network

Unable to share files between 2 PCs over a Wi-Fi network: Hello, my name is Davide and I have a problem in sharing a folder between 2 PCs. It seems that I can't do that because my PCs can't find each other on the Wifi network. The 2 PCs are on the same Wi-fi network. I have enabled and turned on all necessary options in...
  7. Sharing between 2 PCs keeps coming and going

Sharing between 2 PCs keeps coming and going: PC A recently updated to Win10 Pro v 1809. PC B is on Win10 Home 1803, both with all available updates. PC A and B have been set up with sharing for years. Recently, and seemingly worse since PC A updated to v 1809, the sharing comes and goes. Sometimes both PCs can see each...
  8. Sharing PCs on a network

Sharing PCs on a network: I have 2 Windows 10 PCs on the same network. I have shared both, can see both, but when I try to access the other it tells me I am not authorized to access. What has changed?...
  9. Sharing problems between my PCs

Sharing problems between my PCs: Hello everyone, I have a desk PC connected to my router via cable (Ethernet) and a laptop connected to the same router via WiFi and both run Win 10. I just reinstalled my laptop and now they cannot see each other. Both PCs are connected to same network and discoverable on...
  10. File sharing between Windows 10 PCs

File sharing between Windows 10 PCs: Once again a Windows 10 update has shut down our private network file sharing on my wife's and my two Windows 10 computers. This happens every time there is a large update, but I don't remember the fix. We both keep some accounting files on each of our two office computers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cloud saves xbox rage 2 windows