Windows 10: 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

Discus and support 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer. As far as I know, none of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skcusime, Dec 12, 2017.

1. skcusime Win User

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer.
    As far as I know, none of these folders is shared, so what do they indicate?

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders [​IMG]

:)

skcusime, Dec 12, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Ugo Lopez, Dec 12, 2017
  3. LeonRH Win User
    Windows Explorer

I installed OneDrive on Windows. It shows up on the file explorer under Desktop. Why would it be there and how do i get it out from under Desktop folder?

Also, the Music folder in OneDrive has a People icon in front of the folder name in the list (left pane). What does that people icon mean?

See picture included below. This is the left hand pane of the file explorer.

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders [​IMG]

LeonRH, Dec 12, 2017
  4. skcusime Win User

It seems I copied shared folders into Onedrive, and so they became shared in Onedrive too. Now unshared.

skcusime, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

1. 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders - Similar Threads - icon Onedrive folders

2. Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive: I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive. How do I do that? I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters. cb...
  3. Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people

Shared OneDrive, shortcuts for multiple people: Hello, I have a few files in multiple directories that cannot be moved. However every month, I need to access these files one after another. So I created a folder and put shortcuts to each of the files that I need to access. This task is getting taken over by a coworker,...
  4. Error icons on my OneDrive folders

Error icons on my OneDrive folders: Hi, I have these error icons on my OneDrive folders: [ATTACH] I don't use more storage than I'm allowed to, the sync works perfectly and no errors except these icons. I have cleared my waste basket (in OneDrive) and tried to repair OneDrive, no luck. Any ideas are most...
  5. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"
  6. DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!: all my shortcut icons on the desktop on my LENOVO yoga 730 laptop - have 2 tiny people in the lower left corner of the icon- why is this shown that way and how to remove it and just show the icon without the 2 tiny people! thanks...
  7. onedrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    onedrive icon: Bật mí cách lựa chọn thắt lưng da cá sấu chuẩn nhất Sinh nhật sếp bạn muốn chọn một món quà phù hợp, bạn muốn mua một chiếc day nit da ca sau nhưng chưa biết nên chọn mẫu nào hay mua ở đâu… Rất nhiều thắc mắc và băn khoăn được đặt ra quanh...
  8. Fixed folder icons for OneDrive and Podcasts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixed folder icons for OneDrive and Podcasts: What my user folders looked like at first: [img] Notice how the OneDrive and Podcasts folders stick out due to the Windows 7/8-style folders icons. So I found an alternative OneDrive icon in the image shell32.dll in C:\Windows, extracted it and used that one...
  9. onedrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    onedrive icon: anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below [img] 2395
  10. Some Folder Icons have a Black Background

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Folder Icons have a Black Background: I think since the latest Windows 10 update some of my icons have a black background to them, sometimes they don't *update*. [img] What could be causing this? I've tried deleting the thumbnail cache using CCleaner and Disk Cleaner but that didn't seem to help. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive explorer list icon two people

2. what does the people icon next to drive mean

3. what does the people onedrive folder icon mean ?

4. windows 10 file explorer desktop shows 2 people icon,
  5. why is ther a 2 person icon next to my desktop icon,
  6. icon of two people next to subfolders,
  7. windows 10 two people icon onedrive folder,
  8. onedrive local folder explorer icon 2 people,
  9. people icon in onedrive,
  10. people icon not showing on shared folders in onedrive,
  11. two people on desktop icon,
  12. why is there two people on under my file on onedrive,
  13. why is there a share icon two people next to some of my files in onedrive for desktop,
  14. onedrive 2 people icon,
  15. why am i getting two people icon on my onedrive folders