Windows 10: 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

Discus and support 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer. As far as I know, none of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skcusime, Dec 12, 2017.

1. skcusime Win User

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer.
    As far as I know, none of these folders is shared, so what do they indicate?

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders [​IMG]

:)

skcusime, Dec 12, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Ugo Lopez, Dec 12, 2017
  3. LeonRH Win User
    Windows Explorer

I installed OneDrive on Windows. It shows up on the file explorer under Desktop. Why would it be there and how do i get it out from under Desktop folder?

Also, the Music folder in OneDrive has a People icon in front of the folder name in the list (left pane). What does that people icon mean?

See picture included below. This is the left hand pane of the file explorer.

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders [​IMG]

LeonRH, Dec 12, 2017
  4. skcusime Win User

It seems I copied shared folders into Onedrive, and so they became shared in Onedrive too. Now unshared.

skcusime, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

1. 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders - Similar Threads - icon Onedrive folders

2. Why do some folders in OneDrive show an incorrect status icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do some folders in OneDrive show an incorrect status icon?: My OneDrive folder is set up so that all files and folders are "kept on this device". Despite this, there are three folders which show as "Sync pending". Opening these folders, there are a few sub-folders also showing as "Sync pending", but the status icon is incorrect, as...
  3. Why do some folders in OneDrive show an incorrect status icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some folders in OneDrive show an incorrect status icon?: My OneDrive folder is set up so that all files and folders are "kept on this device". Despite this, there are three folders which show as "Sync pending". Opening these folders, there are a few sub-folders also showing as "Sync pending", but the status icon is incorrect, as...
  4. got 2 onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    got 2 onedrive folder: why my window explorer show 2 icons onedrive with same item. can someone help me to remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-2-onedrive-folder/57294a2d-5e7d-4432-b8b7-f0127b1d9d07
  5. got 2 onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got 2 onedrive folder: why my window explorer show 2 icons onedrive with same item. can someone help me to remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-2-onedrive-folder/57294a2d-5e7d-4432-b8b7-f0127b1d9d07
  6. got 2 onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect: This happened a few months back and I gave up in frustration because I couldn't figure the issue out. My OneDrive folder icon no longer shows the correct icon and instead displays the default folder icon see screenshots belowThe actions I've taken are resetting OneDrive,...
  8. OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect: This happened a few months back and I gave up in frustration because I couldn't figure the issue out. My OneDrive folder icon no longer shows the correct icon and instead displays the default folder icon see screenshots belowThe actions I've taken are resetting OneDrive,...
  9. Desktop icons arrow > 2 people > nothing ... Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons arrow > 2 people > nothing ... Why?: Running Windows 10 Home, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746). I used to see the shortcut arrow on the lower left of my desktop icons. Today I noticed that the arrow changed to "2 people". Googling, it said that 2 people meant that the folder was shared. I checked every step...
  10. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive explorer list icon two people

2. what does the people icon next to drive mean

3. what does the people onedrive folder icon mean ?

4. windows 10 file explorer desktop shows 2 people icon,
  5. why is ther a 2 person icon next to my desktop icon,
  6. icon of two people next to subfolders,
  7. windows 10 two people icon onedrive folder,
  8. onedrive local folder explorer icon 2 people,
  9. people icon in onedrive,
  10. people icon not showing on shared folders in onedrive,
  11. two people on desktop icon,
  12. why is there two people on under my file on onedrive,
  13. why is there a share icon two people next to some of my files in onedrive for desktop,
  14. onedrive 2 people icon,
  15. why am i getting two people icon on my onedrive folders