Windows 10: 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

Discus and support 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JanFrom Ohio 1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When the movie characters are talking I have to turn up the volume to 50 to 60, then the "explosions" sound effect I have to turn the volume to 30 or lower. It's very annoying. Why should I have to do this every time I watch a DVD? Before I upgraded to Windows 11 and I had Realtek audio manager, no problems with the volume durin

:)

JanFrom Ohio 1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. NanaNancy Win User

Windows 10 How does one change the WIDTH OF THE SCROLLBAR?

TO WINDOWS 10 & MICROSOFT:

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ADJUST THE WIDTH OF THE SCROLLBAR???

Everyone uses the scrollbar - FOR SOME REASON UNKNOWN TO ME the width has become so small it inhibits my ability (and I see many others) to easily get right on the THIN LINE provided now by Windows in 10. It's become quite difficult to use as I have to stop
    and get my cursor on this tiny line.

Also just to SEARCH FOR SETTING TO CHANGE THE WIDTH has become a TIME-CONSUMING PROJECT when I should easily go to Personalization ??? or wherever since I have done SCROLLBAR search in my computer and settings - NOTHING. It's now become a time-consuming adventure
    on the WWW or Microsoft/Windows to find a simple instruction on increasing the width.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE MAKE THE SCROLLBAR WIDER???

NanaNancy, Jan 28, 2023
  3. IvanMora1 Win User
    Realtek audio manger not found

I can't seem to find the realtek audio manger in control pannel, anyone know how to fix this? I've tried downloading the latest driver from my mobo manufacter but no success, thanks for any help.

IvanMora1, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Jayce Win User

2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

1. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar - Similar Threads - Questions reinstall Realtek

2. 2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions - 1-reinstall Realtek Audio Manger -- 2-Increase width size of scrollbar: I have a couple of questions -1 - Can I reinstall Realtek audio manager in my upgraded Windows 10 to windows 11? Because the volume when playing a movie DVD is really bad. The sound effects are loud and when the characters in the movie are talking the volume goes down. When...
  3. 2 questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 questions: Since I have 2 questions to ask, I decided to just ask in one single post.1. I think it was last year or 2020 whereby I was using the Microsoft support chat on my phone as I needed help regarding a issue in Minecraft. Pretty much when I described my issue to the Microsoft...
  4. 2 questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 questions: Since I have 2 questions to ask, I decided to just ask in one single post.1. I think it was last year or 2020 whereby I was using the Microsoft support chat on my phone as I needed help regarding a issue in Minecraft. Pretty much when I described my issue to the Microsoft...
  5. How to increase size to full width in windows 10

in Cortana
    How to increase size to full width in windows 10: So I dont have to click and move mouse twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-size-to-full-width-in-windows-10/6559cb29-f0a6-4838-adfe-65568f475c54
  6. 2 in 1 keyboard question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 in 1 keyboard question: Just bought a Spectre x360 for my wife and was playing around with it, trying to get everything set up and installed before I give it to her for Christmas. Anyway, as I was signing into her different accounts, I noticed the number pad on the touch-screen keyboard is... upside...
  7. Realtek audio manger not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio manger not found: I can't seem to find the realtek audio manger in control pannel, anyone know how to fix this? I've tried downloading the latest driver from my mobo manufacter but no success, thanks for any help....
  8. 2 Questions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Questions.: Hello, I was just asking some question, I'm very curious. Question 1: Will Windows 12 be released? Question 2: Can or there will be Windows 10: Gaming Edition? Except Pro or anything. Because, at this moment, I have Windows 10 and it doesn't work several games very...
  9. 2 Questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 Questions: Why cant i reactivate my Windows 10 pro after hardware change(i upgraded for free from win8 when i was still able) and second how to change this accounts email cuz i cant get in to my current one?...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop Customization: Scrollbar Sizing - Width

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop Customization: Scrollbar Sizing - Width: Is there anyway that a wider scrollbar can be achieved on open and active, or otherwise, windows in applications or browsers principally with all the screen real estate of a 16:9 monitor? Thanks in advance 79815