Windows 10: 2 questions about event manager errors

Discus and support 2 questions about event manager errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my event manager, what do these mean and can they be fixed?THANKS!!! The server could not bind to the transport... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by debgram, May 8, 2019.

1. debgram Win User

2 questions about event manager errors

In my event manager, what do these mean and can they be fixed?THANKS!!!

The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E1E47DE5-E3C7-4923-AADA-8FD3E34A7914} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.The name "DEBBIE-PC :20" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.135. The computer with the IP address 192.168.1.134 did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer.

:)

debgram, May 8, 2019
  2. Ultra Male, May 8, 2019
  3. lesz1 Win User
    update KB3194496 : new error 10 in event log. AppReadiness/Admin

When I tried to follow those steps and used the Troubleshooter, not only did it not eliminate the event ID 10 and event ID 214 errors with every boot, but, since doing so, I'm also getting new event ID 10010 errors with every boot that I was not getting before using the troubleshooter.

lesz1, May 8, 2019
  4. Nick Dich Win User

202 event error - file history doesn't recognize

Hi Robert,

This event error might be caused by damaged system files on your computer. To help you resolve this issue, we would suggest you to perform the following scans listed below:

Method 1:

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

If it does not help, use method 2.

Method 2:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Let us know how it goes.

Nick Dich, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. 2 questions about event manager errors - Similar Threads - questions event manager

2. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about Driver Event History: Hello.For some reason, when I uninstalled then reinstalled a specific driver, the event "Device deleted" shows up in the newly installed driver's event history before the events "Device configured" and "Device started." How can a driver be "deleted" before being installed?Am...
  3. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Driver Event History: Hello.For some reason, when I uninstalled then reinstalled a specific driver, the event "Device deleted" shows up in the newly installed driver's event history before the events "Device configured" and "Device started." How can a driver be "deleted" before being installed?Am...
  4. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3 questions about Disk Management.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 questions about Disk Management.: 1. What will happen if I delete the free space?2. How can I move the free space to C Drive?3. How can I convert E to a Primary Partition?Note: Free Space = Whatever is shown in the photo....
  6. Question about Critical Errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Critical Errors in Event Viewer: Hello. I was wondering if anyone had any examples of critical errors besides "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." I'm doing a project on the event log and this is the only example of a critical error I can find. Are there any others? If so, do you...
  7. Questions about M.2 Memory

Questions about M.2 Memory: Hi I'm investigating what M.2 memory is all about and what is involved in getting it up and running. I've already learnt a lot in just browsing various websites that explain what it is. At present though, my husband seems to be having problems running Trainz on his PC and...
  8. Question about Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Task Manager: In Windows 7, not this cursed windows 10, if I crtl alt delete I would be brought to the same screen as Windows 10. The difference is if I clicked on the Task Manager it would start the Task Manager even if program had caused a hard crashed. Windows 10 does not do that. Can...
  9. 2 Questions about Disk & Defragmentation

2 Questions about Disk & Defragmentation: First of all, I'll show situation with screenshot: [img] 1. Why I have so many recovery partitions on my SSD? Is it okay? Or should I do something to change it? 2. It seems Defragmentation schedule was on weekly and all disks were checked by default. My question is...
  10. 2 Questions about 'Fast Startup'

in Windows 10 Support
    2 Questions about 'Fast Startup': I got 2 questions about Fast Startup: - Should I turn off Fast Startup? I heard that keeping it on is bad for your PC. - Is it true that one should reduce the size of the hibernate file if you use Fast Startup? 61569