Windows 10: 2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in...

Discus and support 2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am going to give an important presentation. I have not used a Windows computer in a long time, but I have a Surface Pro that I'm using. I have a set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nefarious_duckling, Nov 6, 2020.

1. 2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in...

I am going to give an important presentation. I have not used a Windows computer in a long time, but I have a Surface Pro that I'm using. I have a set of pdf slides (that I put together with LaTeX and beamer). I would like to give the presentation on my Surface Pro (version 1), draw on them, and have whatever is on my tablet reflected on my computer.

I am considering purchasing a windows computer and a copy of Microsoft Power Point for this, but I have two questions:

1. Does Microsoft Power Point have this functionality that you can give a presentation with slides that are NOT powerpoint slides (but rather PDF slides written with LaTeX/beamer) and you can do this in presentation mode and still draw and write on the slides?
    2. For a computer running Windows can I configure it so that it shows exactly what I'm doing on my Surface Pro?
    submitted by /u/nefarious_duckling
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nefarious_duckling, Nov 6, 2020

2. Digital 2 1015W windows tablet

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to understand the usage of Windows 10 capability in your tablet. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• From where did you purchase the device and did you not get the Demo of the device before using it?
    • Are you facing any difficulties using the interface of the Windows 10 operating system?
    I suggest you to refer the below PDF regarding the guide to use the Digital 2 Windows Tablet.

Refer: Digital 2 Windows Tablet Guide

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Lenovo Flex 2-15 Windows 10. Stopped detecting second monitor

Hi,

I realize that the computer is not detecting the second monitor. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Does the second monitor support touch screen feature?

• Have you updated the Touch pad driver on the main PC?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    Suggest you to plug in the monitor and run the hardware troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” to click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting” and click on “View all”.
    Click on “Hardware and Devices” to run the troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 6, 2020
  4. 2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in...

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in...

1. 2 questions: Windows computer as second monitor for tablet, and writing on pdf slides in... - Similar Threads - questions computer second

2. Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with 2 monitors and 2 computers.: Is it possible for me to use my 2 monitors 1 main, the other extended display from my personal pc, then switch for the 2 monitors to do exactly the same for my work laptop. I have just installed a KVM but the way it tells me to set up, I'm getting only one monitor to show my...
  3. Second Monitor is zoomed-in on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Second Monitor is zoomed-in on Windows computer: [IMG]If your Second Monitor is zoomed-in on a Windows computer, there might be something wrong with your system’s display configuration or the drivers. However, sometimes, the issue can be nothing but a glitch. In this post, we will find out which of these situations is valid...
  4. Slide show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  5. Slide show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  6. PPT slides on second monitor?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PPT slides on second monitor?: I'm editing a PowerPoint presentation in [W10/Office 365] and want to view individual slides on a second monitor so that I can see detail. This is different from showing a presentation on a second monitor. I have software Display Fusion Pro 9.7.1. Educate me or tell me that...
  7. Question considering second monitor and format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question considering second monitor and format: I have laptops screen messed up so i added second monitor, but i want to do format and im not sure if the second monitor would still be working when im doing format. I just need reassurance and confirmation about this. If not then then okey. I dont know if this is the right...
  8. Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  9. Second Monitor question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor question: So on my computer, I would like the sound, connection, and other icons located in the bottom right on the taskbar also on my second monitor, I do not know how to google this. Thank you! submitted by /u/DerpyLandFishy [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer not detecting the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer not detecting the second monitor: Hello, I have a Dell all in one desktop model- Inspiron 24 Model 3459, however, it is not detecting my second monitor. I have attempted to detect automatically as well as manually, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. However, my computer is still...