Windows 10: 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

Discus and support 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiltJackson, Jun 11, 2019.

1. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

:)

MiltJackson, Jun 11, 2019

2. Notification Tray goes 1 row at logging in, eventhough the size of taskbar is 2 rows.

I notice this issue after I use Win10. I set the size of my taskbar to be 2 rows (then I lock it and set the autohide, but I don't think this is relevant for the issue). So naturally the notification tray also goes 2 rows.

However if I logged out or logged back in (or at [re]boot), while the taskbar size remains to be 2 rows, but it seems to be SLIGHTLY shorter and somewhat cause the notification tray is laid out as 1 row. I had to resize the taskbar every time, to get it
    back to 2 rows.

Anybody else has this issue? Or is there some work around?

Edoardo Tirtarahardja, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Xogroroth Win User
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

Xogroroth, Jun 11, 2019
  4. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

Hi Brink, thanks for the welcome.

locking/unlocking and adjusting the height/width of the taskbar is easy enough to do. But the issue I'm looking into is how to allow for 2 rows of icons within the taskbar.
    I don't have a Win7 machine available right now to snapshot for you, but in Win7 you could create multiple rows of icons within the taskbar. (I did find an image on Google close enough to reference)
    2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row [​IMG]

Within Win10, we seem to have lost that feature. It appears that I can only have a single row of icons that will make you continue scrolling in a single line across the taskbar.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to allow multiple rows of icons in the taskbar again in Win10

jlindemann, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

1. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row - Similar Threads - rows taskbar change

2. 2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?: Hello, I've done the 23H2 update, and since I have only 1 row on taskbar and I cant extend it anymore ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-taskabar-in-23h2/54bbf450-9c70-422f-a044-1bf0e4af3db4
  3. 2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 rows taskabar in 23H2 ?: Hello, I've done the 23H2 update, and since I have only 1 row on taskbar and I cant extend it anymore ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-rows-taskabar-in-23h2/54bbf450-9c70-422f-a044-1bf0e4af3db4
  4. Don't allow 2 icons in one row in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't allow 2 icons in one row in taskbar: I use my taskbar on the left side of my screen and since using it that way the taskbar icons annoyed me because there are always 2 icons in one row. How can I make them stop doings this and only allow 1 icon in one row?...
  5. Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen

Row of 1 or 2 pixels on second screen: Hi, Whenever I have a program eg. discord set to maximize on my second monitor, it will still show a small portion, about 1 or 2 pixels on my main screen. I was wondering what the cause of this issue is, and if any of you know how to fix it? See photo [IMG] I hope that...
  6. taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked: i have updated all my hardware and software but the taskbar changes sizes almost every time i get back from playing a game on steam or origin, and yes it is locked. maybe it bc i have to downsize my 3840x2160 desktop resolution to 1600x900 while playing most of my games and...
  7. how do I get my taskbar back to one row only

how do I get my taskbar back to one row only: how do I get my taskbar back to one row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-taskbar-back-to-one-row-only/2e03ac5d-5cb1-4e49-900d-7874406c605a
  8. Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows

Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows: After a windows update my custom toolbar in the taskbar no longer spans over two rows. I have a two line taskbar with small icons resulting in two rows of icons for my open appliactions. But the toolbar (also with small icons) just occupies one row instead of the two...
  9. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar: Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full. Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this. The Game toolbar keeps...
  10. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?: Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it. Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons. With Win10 I can't seem to figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar showing in 2 lines

2. how to fix multiline taskbar

3. how to make multiple rows of icons on taskbar

4. two row taskbar windows 10,
  5. taskbar one row,
  6. windows 10 how to insert spaces between taskbar icons,
  7. windows task bar two rows,
  8. task bar two rows,
  9. make taskbar one row in windows 10,
  10. single row task bar,
  11. how to get 2 rows of icon taskbar in win 10,