Windows 10: 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

Discus and support 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiltJackson, Jun 11, 2019.

1. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

:)

MiltJackson, Jun 11, 2019

2. Notification Tray goes 1 row at logging in, eventhough the size of taskbar is 2 rows.

I notice this issue after I use Win10. I set the size of my taskbar to be 2 rows (then I lock it and set the autohide, but I don't think this is relevant for the issue). So naturally the notification tray also goes 2 rows.

However if I logged out or logged back in (or at [re]boot), while the taskbar size remains to be 2 rows, but it seems to be SLIGHTLY shorter and somewhat cause the notification tray is laid out as 1 row. I had to resize the taskbar every time, to get it
    back to 2 rows.

Anybody else has this issue? Or is there some work around?

Edoardo Tirtarahardja, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Xogroroth Win User
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

Xogroroth, Jun 11, 2019
  4. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

Hi Brink, thanks for the welcome.

locking/unlocking and adjusting the height/width of the taskbar is easy enough to do. But the issue I'm looking into is how to allow for 2 rows of icons within the taskbar.
    I don't have a Win7 machine available right now to snapshot for you, but in Win7 you could create multiple rows of icons within the taskbar. (I did find an image on Google close enough to reference)
    2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row [​IMG]

Within Win10, we seem to have lost that feature. It appears that I can only have a single row of icons that will make you continue scrolling in a single line across the taskbar.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to allow multiple rows of icons in the taskbar again in Win10

jlindemann, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row

1. 2 rows in taskbar how to you change back 1 row - Similar Threads - rows taskbar change

2. how do I get my taskbar back to one row only

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get my taskbar back to one row only: how do I get my taskbar back to one row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-taskbar-back-to-one-row-only/2e03ac5d-5cb1-4e49-900d-7874406c605a
  3. Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows

Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows: After a windows update my custom toolbar in the taskbar no longer spans over two rows. I have a two line taskbar with small icons resulting in two rows of icons for my open appliactions. But the toolbar (also with small icons) just occupies one row instead of the two...
  4. How to find a file with a specific row of numbers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find a file with a specific row of numbers?: Suppose I've a folder. In that folder, there is a file whose the name is "thing291018". I want to find that file but I only remember that the file contains 1018 in its name. So I'm typing 1018 in the search box of the folder. Problem is Windows 10 finds nothing. The only...
  5. Excel spaces between rows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spaces between rows: Hi,, I have a col that is the result of an if function. =IF(H105="a",B105,"") Which results in a col of names in col O if there is an "a" in col H. But if it is not an "a" it is a space, how can I do it so that all the spaces are removed and I end up with a col of names with...
  6. Row printing in windows 10

Row printing in windows 10: hi i am a vb.net programmer and new in this community . now i am working on project in vb.net which required print text file to dot metric printer, its using winspool.Drv API which work fine in windows 7, but when try to windows 10 it not working , there is no error...
  7. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar: Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full. Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this. The Game toolbar keeps...
  8. Entering row in Excel - error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Entering row in Excel - error: [img] Hello all, So I'm trying to put together a table in Excel which i managed to do, however I need insert 3 lines at the top of the table(above the head of the tabel), but Excel won't allow it. Is anybody familiar with this sort of error? I've been browsing online...
  9. Disable full row select

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable full row select: Does anyone know how to disable full Row select in windows 10 creators update? I was able to do it before, but can’t figure it out in the creators update. 95905
  10. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?: Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it. Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons. With Win10 I can't seem to figure...