Windows 10: 2 school accounts

Discus and support 2 school accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryS1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. HarryS1 Win User

2 school accounts

how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and nothing from my new one drive account. I've contacted customer support and they successfully changed my Microsoft licensing to my current school account but I still can't access my files locally. Do I have to ret my computer?

:)

HarryS1, Oct 11, 2018

2. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 2 school accounts

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

2 school accounts

1. 2 school accounts - Similar Threads - school accounts

2. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  3. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  4. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  5. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  6. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  7. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  8. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  9. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  10. I can’t access my school account

I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...