Windows 10: 2 school accounts

Discus and support 2 school accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryS1, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:02 AM.

1. HarryS1 Win User

2 school accounts

how do I remove my old school account and keep my new one associated with my user account? My file explorer only contains files from my old account and nothing from my new one drive account. I've contacted customer support and they successfully changed my Microsoft licensing to my current school account but I still can't access my files locally. Do I have to ret my computer?

:)

2. Parth P Patel Win User

Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:28 AM
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

4. Karthicka_R Win User

2 school accounts

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Thema:

2 school accounts

1. 2 school accounts - Similar Threads - school accounts

2. Access to work or school

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...
  3. Does school have authority over personal laptop because of Office?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does school have authority over personal laptop because of Office?: I have a personal Microsoft account and a school account, the school account has full access to office 365, and my teachers have said that we are allowed to download office apps at home and use our school accounts to gain full access, however, after downloading office and...
  4. Remove "Work and School Account" associated with same email as Personal account

Remove "Work and School Account" associated with same email as Personal account: I repeatedly receive a login request when trying to access shared files or my OneNote account that tells me I have two accounts with the same email address: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use? Work or...
  5. ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now: When I got Windows 10 I created a personal acct. for ONE Drive and a school account. I no longer need the school account, but it keeps coming up as the default when I use SHARE on Word. How do I get rid of it ? I deleted all the files in it already. I want to keep the...
  6. Connecting to School Wifi with Asus ROG laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to School Wifi with Asus ROG laptop.: Okay so recently I got a new laptop (Asus ROG Zephyrus M) and for some reason beyond me it won't connect to my schools WiFi (I attend and live in a boarding school so this is quite needed (this WiFi has worked on previous laptops I have owned so I know it is just my laptop)....
  7. school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    school account: I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/school-account/511d69f2-5de5-48ec-a839-ffec84f5dd2e
  8. Using School Wifi For Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using School Wifi For Updates: My personal internet is quite slow. Windows Update take hours upon hours. I'm planning to do a windows update at school (Community College) since its about 10x faster there. Does it make a difference if I use the student wifi vs guest wifi on campus. I'm worry that it isn't...
  9. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...
  10. Remove unauthorized work or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove unauthorized work or school account: I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences it states I have given access to a "Work or school account." I have no work or school account....