Windows 10: 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?

Discus and support 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I performed a clean installation of windows 10 from windows 7.My Mouse hits a invisible wall if I try to go from my first screen to my second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sonnenfrosch42, Apr 29, 2021.

1. 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?

I performed a clean installation of windows 10 from windows 7.My Mouse hits a invisible wall if I try to go from my first screen to my second screen.Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFz8_gbgCs0Resolution is 1680x1050 on both screensThings I've tried2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please? :Disable window snappingRearranging the screens height in all directions and also with screen 1 Makes everything worseThis is what my options look like: https://prnt.sc/129c306Also notice:https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/n15z8m/upgraded_to_win10_my_screens_are_acting_weird_and/andhttps://superuser.com/que

:)

Sonnenfrosch42, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Thrackan Win User

Mouse hits an invisible wall at random

Heya TPU, I'm back with another mouse problem!

Since this thread happened (which turns out to be something Win 7 specific, so I believe the HID drivers may cause it) my GF has won herself a Razer Starcraft II set with a keyboard, mouse and headset.

Woo! Glowy goodness! *Rockout :rockout:

Yeah, that set rocks. But since she got it, at random times, which is VERY annoying when you're mid-game, the cursor seems to hit an invisible wall and you can't move it further to the left (or right, depending where the "wall" is) but you can move it in the other three directions. Usually this stops halfway a tantrum, so about 5 seconds I guess.

Tried different USB ports, and the sensor is clean as a baby's bum.

Symptoms:
    • Occurs with 3 different mice
    • Happens in-game and on desktop
    • Happens at random times, but regularly enough to not be able to play a game of LoL (30-50 minutes) without bugging.
    • Happens since around the time she got the set (sep. 10th)
    • It's really like you're on the edge of your screen, but you're not.
    This is what I'm going to try when I get home:
    • Remove all Windows Updates up to Sep 10th
    • Check if the HID driver was updated
    • Boot into clean/safe modes
    • Clean/revert Geforce drivers to older versions
    • Check motherboard USB drivers
    • Update AMD USB drivers
    • Try resetting resolutions to see if that helps
    • Check if the problems happen on monitor 2 as well
    • Check if the problems happen with only 1 monitor
    And of course, some relevant system specs:
    • Phenom II X4 925
    • I *think* a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P (but I *know* it's Gigabyte, AM3, 790 chipset and SB750)
    • Win 7 UK x64 Home Premium
    • 8 giggles of ram-jam
    • Geforce GTX 260 (forgot the brand, but it looks reference)
    • Tried with the Razer Spectre, Roccat Pyra and a wireless Logitech mouse thingy we use on the Media Center.
    Anyone who can give me more ideas?

Thrackan, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Derek12 Win User

I read the wall sometimes is in the right and sometimes in the left but:

Is the wall X position fixed or varies randomly when the wall appears on a side? I believe is something about multimonitor has became mad.

Derek12, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Thrackan Win User

2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?

Not in a box, just a one-sided wall. Sometimes it's on the left side, sometimes on the right, and they're not on a specific spot on the screen.
    DirectX is up to date, will try graphics drivers tonight.
    Hmm, strange possible solution, but worth testing *Smile 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please? :)
    Good question. Gonna have to investigate that.

Thrackan, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?

1. 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please? - Similar Threads - Screens Mouse hits

2. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT: I am trying to convert my hard drives to GPT. I'm using step-by-step instructions:SettingsUpdate and SecurityRecoveryAdvanced Startup / Restart NowTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsAt which point it asks me for my user email and password. I give it my Microsoft user email and...
  3. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  4. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  5. I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...

in Windows 10 Support
    I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...: I did a few searches here spending the last hour or so trying to find a solution to my issue... I've tried the most common fixes to no avail. The one route I did not go was "off to see the wizard" paying $59 for 1yr license. I'm still hopeful my issue can be resolved short...
  6. invisible mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible mouse: Hey, Windows I am having a issue with the invisible mouse glitch. I believe I am on Windows 10-- Whenever I try to open up a game Ex: Rocket League my cursor does not show up at the loading screen. I have seen all the methods you guys have put out there and looked at a...
  7. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  8. 1 = Qu: Reinstating "travelling" wall-paper/backgrounds ... and; 2 = Fix: the dreaded...

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 = Qu: Reinstating "travelling" wall-paper/backgrounds ... and; 2 = Fix: the dreaded...: Hi all, Keep well - and if protesting I agree - keep Covid19 safe ... 1. Question: I am still on the ML350G6 - as I've not had time/chance to fix the Z400 yet well its only been 60 days odd/slack maybe. Anyway - one of the things I really like/like-most about...
  9. How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?: How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-ghost-circles2-mouse-cursors/65a010e3-6e20-4176-95f2-03999886fde6
  10. Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow: Hi, Wallpaper slideshow used to select different wallpapers for each screen until recently. Now same wallpaper is being set for every screen. Is at a deliberate change? How do I get my old setting back?...