Windows 10: 2 second lags

Discus and support 2 second lags in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey microsoft, my windows 11 galaxy book go lags every 2 second on a game, is there any solution to this? i have tried the cmb verification, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tacoisloved, Jan 5, 2023.

1. 2 second lags

hey microsoft, my windows 11 galaxy book go lags every 2 second on a game, is there any solution to this? i have tried the cmb verification, but it said no bugs were found.

:)

tacoisloved, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 5, 2023
  3. Suad2004 Win User
    delay / lag every 2 seconds

it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to lag for 2 seconds and it happens every 3-5 seconds. i've tried restarting the computer, cleaning out
    files, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for the mouse but nothing seems to help.. it's impossible for me to draw when it keeps doing this, is there anything i can do? nothing i've looked up is helping.

Suad2004, Jan 5, 2023
  4. 2 second lags

Second Monitor Lag

Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly.

How do I troubleshoot this?

Shima Xinkai, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

2 second lags

1. 2 second lags - Similar Threads - second lags

2. Media player + Movie and Tv Is having a 5-8 seconds lag whenever i choose to play any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player + Movie and Tv Is having a 5-8 seconds lag whenever i choose to play any...: ALL THE VIDEO I PLAY USING MEDIA PLAYER + MOVIE AND TV, FOR THE FIRST 5 TO 8 SECONDS, ONLY AUDIO IS HEARD. WILL BE BLACK SCREEN NOT SURE WHY AND THE AUDIO WILL KEEP ON GOING FOR AWHILE BEFORE VIDEO COMES UP. BY THEN , MY VIDEO IS ALREADY ENDING...
  3. Media player + Movie and Tv Is having a 5-8 seconds lag whenever i choose to play any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player + Movie and Tv Is having a 5-8 seconds lag whenever i choose to play any...: ALL THE VIDEO I PLAY USING MEDIA PLAYER + MOVIE AND TV, FOR THE FIRST 5 TO 8 SECONDS, ONLY AUDIO IS HEARD. WILL BE BLACK SCREEN NOT SURE WHY AND THE AUDIO WILL KEEP ON GOING FOR AWHILE BEFORE VIDEO COMES UP. BY THEN , MY VIDEO IS ALREADY ENDING...
  4. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  5. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  6. PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds: When i play a video or do a task in my pc unpluged . display lags for 0.5 second after every 15-25 seconds. it's just very annoying. my pc specs. Processor AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.2 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds

PC display lags for 0.5 seconds after every 15 seconds: When i play a video or do a task in my pc unpluged . display lags for 0.5 second after every 15-25 seconds. it's just very annoying. my pc specs. Processor AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.2 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  8. Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]: Hi,I have just built a new PC, with the same two monitors, and when I'm gaming or full-screen working on the main monitor, whatever video playing on the second monitor would lag, sometimes stutter and sometimes 10+secs freeze, regardless of which website or browser. In fact,...
  9. Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]

Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]: Hi,I have just built a new PC, with the same two monitors, and when I'm gaming or full-screen working on the main monitor, whatever video playing on the second monitor would lag, sometimes stutter and sometimes 10+secs freeze, regardless of which website or browser. In fact,...
  10. GPU and CPU both dip down to 20% and my game lags for a couple seconds

GPU and CPU both dip down to 20% and my game lags for a couple seconds: Hello,I've been having massive issues with some games Elden Ring,Red Dead 2,GTA IV,Kingdom Come DeliveranceThe problem is my CPU after 5-10 mins gets down to lower Mhz and sodoes my GPU and then the game has massive lag spikes for a few seconds, and then returns to normal for...