Windows 10: 2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor...

Discus and support 2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; like title saids i had 2 separate pc both give blue screen of death both unable to reset hardrive after an update on win 10 my question is how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SettlingChimp64, May 4, 2019.

1. 2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor...

like title saids i had 2 separate pc both give blue screen of death both unable to reset hardrive after an update on win 10

my question is how do i turn off auto updates or can i go back to win 7

:)

SettlingChimp64, May 4, 2019

2. Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account

We have 2 computers and have set them up under 1 Microsoft account. I would like to separate the 2 computers. How do I do this?

Ken and FranColeman, May 4, 2019
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you want to remove the Microsoft account from one of the two computers, I suggest to convert the Microsoft account to a local account on one of the computers. This will separate two computers from the same Microsoft account.

Please refer this article
    Switch your Windows 10 device to a local account

However, if you don’t want to convert the user account to a local account, then you need to use a different Microsoft email ID to separate two computers.

To use a different Microsoft email account on one of the computer, you first need to convert the current account to a local account by following the same steps provided in the article above, then click on
    Sign-in with Microsoft account instead option from settings and enter the different Microsoft credentials that you wish to use.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Noor_Azam, May 4, 2019
  4. 2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor...

Home computers are on 2 separate networks

My two home computers are on two separate networks - Network 3 and Network 4. How do I get them on one single network.

JulieSamora, May 4, 2019
Thema:

2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor...

1. 2 separate updates 2 separate computers both with blue screen of death common factor... - Similar Threads - separate updates separate

2. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 monitors, 2 separate audio?: I have 2 55 inch Samsung TVs hooked up as my monitors one hooked straight to hdmi and one display port to hdmi. How can I display 1 audio to play and a different audio to play on display 2? VLC plays one video on monitor 1 while another VLC player on monitor 2 plays it’s...
  3. Seems same BSOD on 2 computers, with no common factor!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems same BSOD on 2 computers, with no common factor!!!: I have worst luck!!! In my new PC, my new PSU (Corsair RM650x 2018) broke. Now it seems a HDD is dying: I got BSOD on my new computer: BSOD when changing page file to system managed I found one disk had bad clusters and I was told - it is dying... And yet I got (what it...
  4. Keeping 2 Windows Profiles separate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeping 2 Windows Profiles separate: I'm looking to create two separate Windows 10 profiles on my home computer. One for Work, and one for personal use. What I would like is to not have them share desktop icons. I don't want the distraction of something personal on my workspace, but I also don't want to see...
  5. Real 2 separate desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real 2 separate desktops: This has been asked before and threads closed without a positive answer. I would love to have two real different virtual desktops. 1 for working with files, folders and shortcuts related to working 2 for gaming with files, folders and shortcuts related to gaming 3 for...
  6. Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account: We have 2 computers and have set them up under 1 Microsoft account. I would like to separate the 2 computers. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/separate-2-computers-from-1-microsoft-account/81b88d88-4751-4404-b7b6-8e8f299c0bce
  7. Home computers are on 2 separate networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home computers are on 2 separate networks: My two home computers are on two separate networks - Network 3 and Network 4. How do I get them on one single network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-computers-are-on-2-separate-networks/cfbd0d51-4aca-42d4-8ddb-e10ad6453545
  8. Is it common not to have separate partition for system ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it common not to have separate partition for system ?: I was looking into a friends Toshiba laptop because he wants to replace his HDD with SSD . I noticed that he does not have a separate partition for System . Is this common ? [img] Also he has a lot of unused partitions in front and after the C drive. How best to clone...
  9. 2 copies of Windows on separate drives?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 copies of Windows on separate drives?: I have a laptop and would like to install a "clean" copy of Windows for my recording studio application. Thus when I want to run regular PC apps I load the Windows that came with the PC. When I want to record, I load the "clean" copy. I know its possible to install two but...
  10. 2 instances of the pagefile on separate disks

in Windows 10 Support
    2 instances of the pagefile on separate disks: HI there! Win 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 16299.125 My desktop PC has 3 internal disks: (C) 250GB SSD, (D) 894GB SSD and (E) 3TB HDD. There is a pagefile on disk D and another one on disk E, which is just a storage disk. Both files have the exact same size of...