Windows 10: 2 sets of stereo speakers joined

Discus and support 2 sets of stereo speakers joined in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a Surface Go with Windows 10 Home x64 and I have a question, is there any way to make one set of quadraphonic speakers by joining 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LOLRyan2006, Feb 5, 2019.

1. 2 sets of stereo speakers joined

Hello, I am using a Surface Go with Windows 10 Home x64 and I have a question, is there any way to make one set of quadraphonic speakers by joining 2 sets of stereo speakers? I just want to enhance my experience with Windows 10

1st speaker: Surface Go

2nd speaker: Sony TV, Vizio TV, TCL Roku TV

:)

LOLRyan2006, Feb 5, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

2 speaker sets at once

I had 2 speaker sets at once working before. I assume they're both 2.1? Make sure it's set to use 4.1 in the drivers, and if you have any options like CMSS, CMSS2, Stereo Surround, set it to Stereo Surround.

3. AIV
    AIV Win User
    Set up Stereo Mix: audio playback on both headset and speakers

How do I set up Stereo Mix in Windows 10? In Windows 8.1 I used to set my speakers as default playback device, then enable Stereo Mix and set it to listen to my headset. Then I would get two volume controls in taskbar, one for speakers and one for headset. But now, in Windows 10, when I set it up like that, nothing happens, as Stereo Mix has no function.

4. 2 sets of stereo speakers joined

Stereo Speakers Suggestions?

Which one does? The one without the control module? The only flaw in the speakers is that balance has issues when the volume is set really low on the control module.

A few things to try:
    1) double check that the stereo audio cable is fully inserted at both ends. If it is only partially inserted, one of the speakers will not have audio. The cable jacket can prevent it from fully inserted on some designs--you may have to buy a cable that is thinner.
    2) try turning the volume in the computer down to 50% or less then turning it up on the control module to compensate.
    3) set the subwoofer to the mark built on it.
    4) Make sure balance is set to the center in the computer volume settings.
    5) Make sure the speakers are set to "stereo" for the device in Sound Properties.
    6) Make sure the cables are fully inserted--especially to the speaker that isn't working.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

2 sets of stereo speakers joined

1. 2 sets of stereo speakers joined - Similar Threads - sets stereo speakers

2. How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brean but with 2 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use all 3 at once can I...
  3. How to set up stereo with internal pc speaker and external one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up stereo with internal pc speaker and external one: I am wondering if it is possible to set up stereo with an internal pc speaker and an external one. So far I have enabled stereo mixing, but both speakers play the same audio windows does not differentiate between the left one pc audio and right one external speaker audio. I...
  4. How to set up stereo with internal pc speaker and external one

How to set up stereo with internal pc speaker and external one: I am wondering if it is possible to set up stereo with an internal pc speaker and an external one. So far I have enabled stereo mixing, but both speakers play the same audio windows does not differentiate between the left one pc audio and right one external speaker audio. I...
  5. Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers: In my Realtek HD Audio Manager there is an option for Virtual Surround. I have 2.1 Stereo Speakers on my system. Do I enable it or keep it disabled? Which should be better sounding?...
  6. Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers

Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers: In my Realtek HD Audio Manager there is an option for Virtual Surround. I have 2.1 Stereo Speakers on my system. Do I enable it or keep it disabled? Which should be better sounding?...
  7. Stereo speakers are configured as surround speakers, meaning nonexistent speakers play the...

Stereo speakers are configured as surround speakers, meaning nonexistent speakers play the...: I have a couple of G560 speakers two front speakers and a subwoofer. I have discovered that they are configured as 7.1 surround speakers. In the "playback" settings of Windows 10, to "configure speakers", and when choosing my configuration, I can only choose "7.1 surround"....
  8. No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton: I'm having the same issue as this person TEN YEARS ON. IN TEN YEARS THIS ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. and on a Different Version. They were on 7 and had this issue. I'm on 10 and have this issue. Why has this issue not been fixed....
  9. Speakers configuration keeps reverting to stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers configuration keeps reverting to stereo: Hi there, I have encountered a problem with Windows 10 Version 1809. When I click on "Configure" on Windows Sound, the speakers configuration will revert to stereo even after I have selected 5.1 speakers or 7.1 speakers. The issue also causes the sample rate to revert...
  10. Set up Stereo Mix: audio playback on both headset and speakers

Set up Stereo Mix: audio playback on both headset and speakers: How do I set up Stereo Mix in Windows 10? In Windows 8.1 I used to set my speakers as default playback device, then enable Stereo Mix and set it to listen to my headset. Then I would get two volume controls in taskbar, one for speakers and one for headset. But now, in Windows...