Windows 10: 2 settings items

Discus and support 2 settings items in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi forum, i usually use tutorials here but i didn't find 2 of the items in the settings, so i created account to ask here, maybe someone can help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HMusic, Jan 22, 2019.

1. HMusic Win User

2 settings items

hi forum,
    i usually use tutorials here but i didn't find 2 of the items in the settings, so i created account to ask here, maybe someone can help, thanks in advance.
    Windows 10 enterprise x64 version 1803 or 1809 (i have both)

1) Settings > Privacy > General > Show me suggested content in the Settings app

2) Settings > Privacy > Activity history > Store my activity history on this device

I need to set the above 2 items in settings (disable) by using registry, only by reg or bat file.
    anyone knows if the above 2 items have registry keys to set?
    thanks

:)

HMusic, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2019
  4. browntbdd Win User

2 settings items

Where monitor input settings-issue with waking up after sleep

1 Intel(R) q33 express chipset family (microsoft corporatione - WDDM 1.0)

2 Intel Management Engine? I hit update drivers on the 2 lines i had for Intel core processors and they said I had the correct one.
    Are you suggesting that i do some thing else/ I do not know what Intel Management Engine is.

3. Bios update- i am running HP support assistant again to see if it shows any needed updates. If that finds nothing- and I have ran it b4
    how do i step by step update BIOS ?
    I have right clicked on most items in device manager (there is no BIOS listing) and all drivers are up to date.

browntbdd, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

2 settings items

1. 2 settings items - Similar Threads - settings items

2. How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to the my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  3. Set some items to single click, others to double click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set some items to single click, others to double click?: Can I set desktop icons to single click but still have files and folders set to double click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-some-items-to-single-click-others-to-double/844edbce-0e80-449d-9685-890dd766bef8
  4. Set some items to single click, others to double click?

Set some items to single click, others to double click?: Can I set desktop icons to single click but still have files and folders set to double click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-some-items-to-single-click-others-to-double/844edbce-0e80-449d-9685-890dd766bef8
  5. Intermittently hovering over some items causes them to open. Any setting applicable or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittently hovering over some items causes them to open. Any setting applicable or...: Recently while in the Program area Zoom was uninstalled; the cursor wasn't knowingly anywhere near it and there was certainly no confirmation to uninstall made; this suggests a hardware fault doesn't it? Otherwise I regularly find some site opening apparently only because the...
  6. Intermittently hovering over some items causes them to open. Any setting applicable or...

Intermittently hovering over some items causes them to open. Any setting applicable or...: Recently while in the Program area Zoom was uninstalled; the cursor wasn't knowingly anywhere near it and there was certainly no confirmation to uninstall made; this suggests a hardware fault doesn't it? Otherwise I regularly find some site opening apparently only because the...
  7. Intermittently hovering over some items causes them to open. Any setting applicable or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Many items in Program settings in Exploit protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many items in Program settings in Exploit protection: Hello,In Security>App & browser control>Exploit protection>Program settings there is a long list of exe files in there that I did not put there myself.A few examples are:excelcnv.exeExTExport.exegraph.exeie4uinit.exemshta.exemsoasb.exengen.exePlus many more.I can elaborate on...
  9. Many items in Program settings in Exploit protection

Many items in Program settings in Exploit protection: Hello,In Security>App & browser control>Exploit protection>Program settings there is a long list of exe files in there that I did not put there myself.A few examples are:excelcnv.exeExTExport.exegraph.exeie4uinit.exemshta.exemsoasb.exengen.exePlus many more.I can elaborate on...
  10. how to set Windows 11 to permanently display folder contents for general items ?

how to set Windows 11 to permanently display folder contents for general items ?: Hello, I would like to permanently set all folders on my computer to display general items, for example I don't want to see the artist for audio files, but the size etc. Is this possible ? Thank you for your answers. Martin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show jumplist over 10 office 365 differnet number registry