Windows 10: 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.

Discus and support 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a headphones a recently bought myself a speakers. At first, after I connected the speakers, no device became available. But when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Serhii Vynohradov, Jun 23, 2023.

1. 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.

Hi, so I have a headphones a recently bought myself a speakers. At first, after I connected the speakers, no device became available. But when i reconnected speakers without headphones, they appeared under the same name SpeakersRealtek audio device.Is there any way to get my headphones and speakers work at the same time, so I can switch devices easily?

:)

Serhii Vynohradov, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jun 23, 2023
  3. MisterEd Win User
    connecting speakers windows home  

You can select 5.1 Surround even if you only have 2.1. Just configure the speakers and only select what you have.

Right-click on little speaker

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342674d1628274825t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-01-2021-08-06-13_16_58-greenshot-2.jpg

Select Sounds

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342675d1628274825t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-02-2021-08-06-13_00_54-greenshot-2.jpg

Select Playback tab
    Select Speakers
    Select Configure

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342676d1628274825t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-03-2021-08-06-13_02_43-sound-2.jpg

Select 5.1 Surround
    Select Next

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342677d1628274825t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-04-2021-08-06-13_09_57-speaker-setup-2jpg.jpg

Just select Subwoofer in list
    Select Next

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342678d1628274825t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-05-2021-08-06-13_05_30-speaker-setup-2.jpg

Just select Front left and right in list
    Select Next

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. 342680d1628274839t-connecting-speakers-windows-home-06-2021-08-06-13_05_44-speaker-setup-2.jpg

MisterEd, Jun 23, 2023
  4. 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2023
Thema:

2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.

1. 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time. - Similar Threads - speakers connected under

2. 2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 speakers connected under the same name, so I can use only one at the time.: Hi, so I have a headphones a recently bought myself a speakers. At first, after I connected the speakers, no device became available. But when i reconnected speakers without headphones, they appeared under the same name SpeakersRealtek audio device.Is there any way to get my...
  3. I can only use one monitor at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only use one monitor at a time: I have been having display issues with my computer for some time now. 6 months back I bought a second monitor and while connected, was causing my other monitor that I game on to get locked at 60hz for some reason. When I unplug the other monitor, its refresh rate reverts to...
  4. I can only use one monitor at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only use one monitor at a time: I have been having display issues with my computer for some time now. 6 months back I bought a second monitor and while connected, was causing my other monitor that I game on to get locked at 60hz for some reason. When I unplug the other monitor, its refresh rate reverts to...
  5. can 2 people use one Win 10 PC at same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can 2 people use one Win 10 PC at same time?: My wife and I share our single, home office desktop - but sometimes this lead to "conflicts"! We also have a laptop, but increasingly using this is not comfortable because of the type of research we both undertake I would like each of us to be able to share the PC at the...
  6. Only one speaker at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only one speaker at a time: I have two Sony Extra Bass speakers connected via Bluetooth to my Dell running Windows 10. The problem is only ONE of the two speakers will work at one time. So, both speakers work and the volume is fine. In the Device Manager both speakers appear under both the Bluetooth...
  7. Wanted to connect 2 monitors to Laptop and use it at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wanted to connect 2 monitors to Laptop and use it at the same time.: I want to connect two monitors to my laptop and use it at a time. I have connected one monitor via VGA port and another via HDMI port. but I am not able to use both of the monitor at same time. either I am able to use VGA port monitor or HDMI port. not able to solve this...
  8. Can I have speaker and spdif on at the same time, it was doing this

Can I have speaker and spdif on at the same time, it was doing this: It has stopped doing it. Last night after figuring out the spdif sound pass thru for the TV, I was able to hear same sound out of HDMI and the PC speakers, but this morning NO, it is only one or the other. - - - Updated - - - I could not get it to do it again. But I did...
  9. Connect two speaker as same time

Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...
  10. Using headphones and speakers at the same time.

Using headphones and speakers at the same time.: I recently bought a new headset and desktop. I just tried out the headset and found it to be amazing, but I was wondering how I could get sound to go through both the headset and speakers on my speakers system. The desktop is in Windows 10, and it's a Lenovo, and I can...