Windows 10: 2 step varification

Discus and support 2 step varification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 3 computers running windows 10. On just 1 computer I cannot turn off 2 step verification. I DO NOT have the option to turn it off, anywhere! I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by old&gray, Feb 23, 2020.

1. old&gray Win User

2 step varification

I have 3 computers running windows 10. On just 1 computer I cannot turn off 2 step verification. I DO NOT have the option to turn it off, anywhere! I am able to turn it on and off on my other 2 computers. How do I get it OFF on the computer? Please notice my name. I am only knowledgeable, not an expert! Thanks

:)

old&gray, Feb 23, 2020
  2. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Feb 23, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Feb 23, 2020
  4. malware Win User

2 step varification

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

2 step varification

1. 2 step varification - Similar Threads - step varification

2. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...: i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how can i install it. i am using window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-ll-steps-but-when-i-click-on-show/dbdcd1f7-ace7-4617-b3a7-6e1405bf6477
  3. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...: i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how can i install it. i am using window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-ll-steps-but-when-i-click-on-show/dbdcd1f7-ace7-4617-b3a7-6e1405bf6477
  4. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My account was compromised and logged in without sending 2 step code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was compromised and logged in without sending 2 step code: I have received an email from MS said that the account got unusual activities and ask me to recover. After recovering my account, I check the activity logs and my account was logged in from Brazil without any codes sent to my email for 2 step authorization.I wonder how it...
  6. My account was compromised and logged in without sending 2 step code

My account was compromised and logged in without sending 2 step code: I have received an email from MS said that the account got unusual activities and ask me to recover. After recovering my account, I check the activity logs and my account was logged in from Brazil without any codes sent to my email for 2 step authorization.I wonder how it...
  7. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...: I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which is network resetting and no use . As you can see there is sign in front of the wifi driver . FYI I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it but also nothing changed so pls help...
  8. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...: I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which is network resetting and no use . As you can see there is sign in front of the wifi driver . FYI I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it but also nothing changed so pls help...
  9. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. BSOD "Critical Process Died" could not be resolved by any step.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Critical Process Died" could not be resolved by any step.: Hi, I have installed Win11 on my pc, core i3 10th gen, with graphics card NVIDIA RTX 3050. In the beginning it was smooth. It's a pc for my work. So I have to installed multiple softwares including Unreal Engine. My applications were smooth but after few days, Unreal Engine...