Windows 10: 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

Discus and support 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi AllNew to this "community"thing so hope i respond accurately to answers.Recently raveleed to the UK, and had to use a hotel provider fr the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexCoetzee1, Jul 19, 2021.

1. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

Hi AllNew to this "community"thing so hope i respond accurately to answers.Recently raveleed to the UK, and had to use a hotel provider fr the internet. As a precaution when i left i deleted history and cookies etc as I was not sure how safe the network was.However, now I cannot sign into my youtube account or "google"account, though somehow managed to sign in here, since i deleted the cookies.I have used the two step verification, email and phone number but google still doesnt like it. Are there any suggestions? As you can imagine am not happy with youtube / google / at the moment.

:)

AlexCoetzee1, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
  4. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

Turning off 2 step verification

Having recently upgraded my PC to windows 10 I was prompted to 2 step verification. the logic and reason is sound. However since doing this I cannot get into my hotmail.co.uk using my iPhone. I found a link to the
    solution when I removed the authenticator app on my phone. Only to find a similar issue dated 2013. I have logged in via my PC running Windows 10, my laptop running windows 7 Professional and an ipad going in via safari. NO WHERE is this option visible.

Turning off 2-Step Verification
    • In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification
      code if asked.
    • Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
    • A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select OK
    How can this be achieved. I use emails on my phone for work being self employed and it is causing me issues.

As this problem seems to have been around for a few years surely there must be a resolution now. I really do not want to have to drop my Hotmail account as it is widely known, but if no solution is available I will have no option.

Eric Castle, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

1. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies - Similar Threads - step verification fail

2. account 2 step verification windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account 2 step verification windows 11: Last November I purchased a laptop using edition windows 11 in S mode as my previous laptop windows 7was on its last legs.As I am elderly and a novice on computers the new 11 in S mode laptop was set up by a trusted family member.The problem I have is that I went in to view...
  3. account 2 step verification windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account 2 step verification windows 11: Last November I purchased a laptop using edition windows 11 in S mode as my previous laptop windows 7was on its last legs.As I am elderly and a novice on computers the new 11 in S mode laptop was set up by a trusted family member.The problem I have is that I went in to view...
  4. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  5. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  6. my microsoft account 2 step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  7. my microsoft account 2 step verification

my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  8. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies: Hi AllNew to this "community"thing so hope i respond accurately to answers.Recently traveled to the UK, and had to use a hotel provider for the internet. As a precaution when i left i deleted history and cookies etc as I was not sure how safe the network was.However, now I...
  9. Install freezes at 2-step verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install freezes at 2-step verification: My computer suddenly failed and I could not boot into windows or get to a command prompt booting from a usb stick. I ordered a new SSD and am trying to do a clean install. For the third time I’m stuck at the Help us protect your info screen. MS sent a code to my cell phone...
  10. MS Acount was Hacked - 2 step verification Failed!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Acount was Hacked - 2 step verification Failed!: I received a text message at 2 AM indicating that my phone number was removed from my MS account. At 8 am I attempted to log-in to my account only to find out that my account "didn't exist". by 8:30 I was in contact with MS support, they identified that my account had...