Windows 10: 2 taskmgr windows

Discus and support 2 taskmgr windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How is it still possible to have more than one taskmgr instance open? it was once, before, in winxp I can't find any way to have more than one, now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1peterCr, Aug 15, 2020.

1. 1peterCr Win User

2 taskmgr windows

How is it still possible to have more than one taskmgr instance open? it was once, before, in winxp I can't find any way to have more than one, now win10

:)

1peterCr, Aug 15, 2020

2. 2 Ethernet Connections Shown in TaskMgr after 1709 FCU

All,

I use taskmgr daily, so I notice and like the new GPU meter for my NVidia card in my HP8760w laptop. However, now I also have 2 Ethernet meters shown. (this computer only has one connection. Currently taskmgr Performance looks like:

2 taskmgr windows 04b8f95e-dfd0-4e0c-b049-f2ccbaa1c6bf.png

Checking Control Panel/Network Connection, there is a connection listed for the Hypervisor Ethernet Connection, e.g.

2 taskmgr windows 4f4b73c7-b5c8-4d6a-b1ff-1e6bd1236d4f.png

This was present in 1703 and caused no problem in taskmgr Performance. The second Ethernet meter shown in taskmgr is the vEthernet Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet. I have no guests active making use of the adapter. This never showed as a second Ethernet meter
    in taskmgr before the 1709 update. If this is a new feature, then I'm happy to ignore it, but if is another of the little problems I'm having with 1709, I'm happy to try and help fix it.

Is it a new feature of 1709? If not, how do I restore the 1703 appearance with only the one Ethernet connection shown for my RJ45 connected controller??

David C. Rankin, Aug 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Thyan Win User

2 taskmgr windows

taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter

Well, DISM is not running (just a black window for a split second, and then nothing) and the In-place upgrade did not work either (tried it with a USB flash drive): I got the same error window: D:\setup.exe the parameter is incorrect *Sad.
    I also tried to copy the exe files for taskmgr, regedit and DISM from another computer, but I still get that error. Either something was erased from my Win10 (by a malicious attack), or some running process is preventing Windows from running .exe files (which I cannot stop, since taskmgr would not run). Thanks for your suggestions, but so far I can do none of the things you suggested.

Thyan, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

2 taskmgr windows

1. 2 taskmgr windows - Similar Threads - taskmgr

2. desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...: i get the error desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0xc000005 - unexpected parameters when i close taskmanager...
  3. desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0x000005 -...: i get the error desktopwindowxalmsource: taskmgr - system error exeption processing message 0xc000005 - unexpected parameters when i close taskmanager...
  4. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....: Recently both edge&chrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open. I have to close em all but if I Recover, it just adds em all back into memory. Is there a Setting to stop that?This is a new phenomenon. I do have a Chrome, Edge, Thunderbird, Outlook...
  5. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....: Recently both edge&chrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open. I have to close em all but if I Recover, it just adds em all back into memory. Is there a Setting to stop that?This is a new phenomenon. I do have a Chrome, Edge, Thunderbird, Outlook...
  6. Recently both edge&ghrome lock up and TaskMgr reports as many as 10 recurred programs open....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Process now shown in TaskMgr?: According to WMIC,v:\> wmic process where name='fontdrvhost.exe' get processid,nameName ProcessIdfontdrvhost.exe 1164fontdrvhost.exe 1172TaskMgr details, sorted by name showsWhy isn't process 1172 shown by TaskMgr? It is the only process known to WMI which is not shown by...
  8. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process now shown in TaskMgr?: According to WMIC,v:\> wmic process where name='fontdrvhost.exe' get processid,nameName ProcessIdfontdrvhost.exe 1164fontdrvhost.exe 1172TaskMgr details, sorted by name showsWhy isn't process 1172 shown by TaskMgr? It is the only process known to WMI which is not shown by...
  9. Process now shown in TaskMgr?

10. My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my...: My laptop Taskbar is not showing anything and when I type window R and taskmgr it says my device is not ready what can I do I have to write a test guys pls...