Windows 10: 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

Discus and support 2 "tests", same PC, different results... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I want windows 11, How can fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdenB111, Oct 26, 2021.

1. EdenB111 Win User

2 "tests", same PC, different results...

If I want windows 11, How can fix this?

:)

EdenB111, Oct 26, 2021

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 26, 2021
  4. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

2 "tests", same PC, different results...

1. 2 "tests", same PC, different results... - Similar Threads - tests same different

2. 2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.: Hello Microsoft Community members and users,I want to ask if there is a way to use the same PC for different users and different monitors so that user A use the PC in monitor 1 and user B use the same PC at the same time but in monitor 2? I tried to explain it in Graph 1. If...
  3. 2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 users use same PC in different monitors at the same time.: Hello Microsoft Community members and users,I want to ask if there is a way to use the same PC for different users and different monitors so that user A use the PC in monitor 1 and user B use the same PC at the same time but in monitor 2? I tried to explain it in Graph 1. If...
  4. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  5. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  6. Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results

in Cortana
    Why writing the same word i obtain 2 different results: Hi, on 2 PC with W10 i notice that, if i type "print" in the search pane, i'll get 2 different results: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-writing-the-same-word-i-obtain-2-different/fdf730f9-65f4-451f-96f7-030413a3c561"
  7. Two WIn 10 machines on same network with different network speed test results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two WIn 10 machines on same network with different network speed test results: I have two machines running Windows 10 1903 connected via Ethenet to the same Ehtenet switch. Until recenlty, running a network speed test on both machines would yield essentially the same results as long as the same server was being used. It didn't matter what speed test...
  8. Wifi disconnects. Tested 2 differents adapter

Wifi disconnects. Tested 2 differents adapter: Hello I have a new computer with an integrated PCI wifi adapter (TP-Link TL-WN881ND) I also tested a usb wifi adapter and I have the exact same issue : Wifi disconnects after a few minutes (first it stops receiving data, then it disconnects). When I run a speed test it always...
  9. Wifi disconnects. Tested 2 differents adapter

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi disconnects. Tested 2 differents adapter: Hello I have a new computer with an integrated PCI wifi adapter (TP-Link TL-WN881ND) I also tested a usb wifi adapter and I have the exact same issue : Wifi disconnects after a few minutes (first it stops receiving data, then it disconnects). When I run a speed test it always...
  10. Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.

Varying Internet Speed Test Results on PC's Connected To Same Network.: I have 3 machines that are running Windows 10 Pro 1803, two of which are Laptops (1 x Acer TMP453-MG & 1 x MSI GE70-2PE). The MSI is for work exclusively and the Acer is primarily for multimedia stuff. I use the laptops at home and at work. At home I have a Huawei B315 LTE...