Windows 10: 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so im getting a lot of BSOD's lately and I have no clue why this happens. There are two kind of BSOD's the first one and most frequent one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oualid Amraoui, May 14, 2022.

1. 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello, so im getting a lot of BSOD's lately and I have no clue why this happens. There are two kind of BSOD's the first one and most frequent one is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and the second one less frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen when im running a lot of stuff, games, browsers, etc but nothing that my computer shouldn't be able to handle. Sometimes it already happens when just running one game that works perfectly fine on my older laptop. My computer is not overclocked and Windows and all the drivers are up-to-date. I've ran a SFC scan, DISM scan & a Windows Memory Diag

:)

Oualid Amraoui, May 14, 2022
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, May 14, 2022
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, May 14, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

Thema:

2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - types BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD: Hi I have recurring problem with my pc. Whiling Im playing games I get a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod about every hour. This sometimes happens without putting stress on pc. I already tried most of the recommended fixes in the internet, but non of them helped this...
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD: Hi I have recurring problem with my pc. Whiling Im playing games I get a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod about every hour. This sometimes happens without putting stress on pc. I already tried most of the recommended fixes in the internet, but non of them helped this...
  4. 2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 types of BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, so im getting a lot of BSOD's lately and I have no clue why this happens. There are two kind of BSOD's the first one and most frequent one is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and the second one less frequent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen when im running a lot of...
  5. WINDOWS 10 - BSOD - DELL G5 15 5590 - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 - BSOD - DELL G5 15 5590 - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Dear all, i'm having this problem with my Dell G5 15 5590 i purchased 3 months ago. Last friday i got some updates from Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. I was running COD Warzone when i got a BSOD after changing the antisotropic. My laptop wouldn't boot either normal or...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Common & Clock_WatchDog_Timeout Rare

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Common & Clock_WatchDog_Timeout Rare: Hello, I purchased my computer recently, instead of building it myself and it seems to have come back to bite me. I have been having BSOD's atleast once or twice a day, usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and rarely Clock_WatchDog_Timeout. I have analyzed the dumpfiles and...
  7. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 4 times within an hour.: I've had this issue for a couple days now, but today is a really bad day for it. It started after enabling my xmp profile which I have done in the past, but still with blue screens, so I would disable it. It is currently disabled and has been for a couple days, but I'm still...
  8. Surface Laptop 2 BSOD: whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Laptop 2 BSOD: whea_uncorrectable_error: I'm incredibly frustrated right now. My brand new SL2 has been BSODing all morning despite running fine since it arrived 2 days ago. I read about the memory leak issue and disabled the ambient light sensor driver in device manager. I downloaded the latest firmware straight...
  9. BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error into multiple Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error into multiple Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hello there! Yesterday evening, as I was playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I received a BSOD "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error". After my computer did the usual reboot, after having logged into Windows 10, in less than a minute the PC crashed again with a...
  10. clock_watchdog_timeout and whea_uncorrectable_error

clock_watchdog_timeout and whea_uncorrectable_error: Hi thanks in advance I woke up and my PC was in the bios screen saying there was a CPU fan error I am using a custom water loop system so this should have been set to ignore already. I went into bios to set it back to ignore and saved into windows then started to get BSOD so...