Windows 10: 2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions

Discus and support 2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my windows 10 program filesx86, i found 2two batch files with the tmp extensions. As I did not put them there, I am worried about them.They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Icheeru, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Icheeru Win User

2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions

In my windows 10 program filesx86, i found 2two batch files with the tmp extensions. As I did not put them there, I am worried about them.They read2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions :mad:echo offecho Cleaning up LogMeIn Rescue Applet folders...rd /S/Q "C:\Program Files x86\LogMeIn Rescue Applet\LMIR08A59001.tmp" > NULrd /S/Q "C:\Users\walker\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Rescue Applet\LMIR08A44001.tmp" > NULrd /Q "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Rescue Applet"rd /Q "C:\Users\walker\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Rescue Applet"rd /Q "C:\Program Files x86\LogMeIn Rescue Applet"del "C:\Program Files x86\

:)

Icheeru, Jun 16, 2021

2. How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 16, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Runonce with batch

What do you mean ? You could create the reg file from the batch file, writing to tmp

W1zzard, Jun 16, 2021
  4. oily_17 Win User

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. 2 unknown batch files with tmp extenions - Similar Threads - unknown batch files

2. Batch Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  3. File becomes TMP File

File becomes TMP File: So I just restarted windows after my windows broke and now i'm trying to download chrome.When I do, the file just become a "TMP File" and when I download it says "Couldn't download - No permissions"...
  4. File becomes TMP File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File becomes TMP File: So I just restarted windows after my windows broke and now i'm trying to download chrome.When I do, the file just become a "TMP File" and when I download it says "Couldn't download - No permissions"...
  5. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  6. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  7. Unusual tmp files

Unusual tmp files: I navigated to a folder on my local server and noticed that a tmp file flashed in to view briefly in the folder and then disappeared. I was able to open a properties view window before it disappeared. It showed a file named EVPS_1744_4132_20201613742.tmp owned by the...
  8. tmp files

tmp files: I have loads of 'tmp' files being created hourly and find this very annoying. Only started happening in last 2 weeks. Anyone know how I can stop these from being created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-files/743ff527-0706-4d34-8617-95f837722af4"
  9. Is it safe to delete every tmp / temp file with a batch script?

Is it safe to delete every tmp / temp file with a batch script?: Hello everyone! I made a little script as follows: @echo off title deleting temp files del /s /q c:\*.tmp del /s /q c:\*.temp pause is it safe to run?...
  10. tmp file malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tmp file malware: I believe my new laptop has been attacked and is now affected by a file named tmp file. How do I remove this tmp malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/tmp-file-malware/31b58fd1-b852-41c9-911f-5d28e92e6472