Windows 10: 2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small

Discus and support 2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The text size has suddenly gone small, since yesterday, on one of the users' site, but the other is perfectly O.K. I have tried correcting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 146Redhead, Jan 26, 2017.

1. 2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small

The text size has suddenly gone small, since yesterday, on one of the users' site, but the other is perfectly O.K.

I have tried correcting it through the 'display', but this hasn't solved it. Any suggestions welcomed!

:)

146Redhead, Jan 26, 2017

2. Windows Phone 7.8

I was reading the Lumia 920 User Manual and i saw this feature on WP8

Use your phone with ease

Struggling with small text or blurry images? Make the fonts larger and the screen easier to view.

1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.

2. Tap ease of access.

Change the font size

Drag the Text size slider

Is there any chance that the WP7.8 update have this feature too?

its very important to the usabilly,specially for older people

ceron---01, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Deno206 Win User
    Windows 10, How does one increase the size of the tooltips text for icons on the Task Bar ?

Deno206, Jan 26, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small

Try CTRL + 0 (number 0, not letter O)

NavyLCDR, Jan 26, 2017
  5. 146Redhead,

AFAIK, pressing Ctrl and 0 (zero) resets the font size to default, in most browsers.

Pressing Ctrl and + in most browsers, increases font size. Actually, you need to go with Ctrl Shift + to get the plus sign.

Ctrl and - decreases the font size.

The User with the smaller size font may have pressed the Ctrl key accidentally while scrolling with a mouse wheel. In most browsers, that action changes the font size to bigger or smaller.

cottonball, Jan 27, 2017
  6. Solved it, by looking and actually seeing what is on my screen - that is, in the top right hand side of screen are 3 horizontal dots which when pressed showed that somehow the zoom had accidentally been changed to 75%, so was able to reset it to 100%! Sorry for being so stupid.

146Redhead, Jan 27, 2017
  7. 146Redhead,

Glad you solved the issue.

There are no stupid questions! *Wink
    Every issue is an opportunity to discover ways to solve a problem.

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small

1. 2 users on HP computer - the text size on 1 user has gone small - Similar Threads - users computer text

2. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  3. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  4. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  5. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  6. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  7. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses: I have a laptop running on W10 home. I wish to add a second user who sees and uses everything user 1 sees and uses: office, browsers, files, etc. If I add user 2 as family or administrator, all user 1 files are not accessible or visible to user 2. How do I make it look...
  8. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  9. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...