Windows 10: 2 users on log on

Discus and support 2 users on log on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update, I got 2 users with the same name on logon, but one I supposed is asp.net (no picture), the other has my picture for account. This user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WISELEXPERT, May 14, 2019.

1. 2 users on log on

After an update, I got 2 users with the same name on logon, but one I supposed is asp.net (no picture), the other has my picture for account. This user try to connect first, is asking a pass, nothing happens because there is no pass set, after that I connect my normal win account, with pin and the computers starts normally.

I don't know how to disable or delete this, this is not the first time I got this unknown user after update, but it had the name asp.net. Now this user has the same name like win account. So I cannot open computer directly.

Please help.

:)

WISELEXPERT, May 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 14, 2019
  4. 2 users on log on

When a user logs in, other users are also logged in

Thank you for updating us. it is truly possible that another user is still being recognized by your operating system. To disconnect the other user logged in, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + Shift key + Esc
      to go to Task Manager.
    • Go to the Users tab.
    • If you see the other user there, right-click on it and press Disconnect.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, May 14, 2019
Thema:

2 users on log on

1. 2 users on log on - Similar Threads - users log

2. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  3. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  4. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. User Account control order of log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account control order of log in: Hello, I am trying to add adobe animate on my computer but the user account control thing pops up. It says add username and password. I know what they are but I dont know in what order to put them in. There is only one text box to put both things in. And just to clarify I am...
  6. User Account control order of log in

User Account control order of log in: Hello, I am trying to add adobe animate on my computer but the user account control thing pops up. It says add username and password. I know what they are but I dont know in what order to put them in. There is only one text box to put both things in. And just to clarify I am...
  7. User password must be changed before logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  8. User password must be changed before logging in

User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  9. User password must be changed before logging in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0