Windows 10: 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

Discus and support 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan Wright3, Feb 23, 2024.

1. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic works the one that was plugged in first In Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs only one of the Mics is present whichever was plugged in firstAll updates are done, drivers everything. Real head scratcher.Can anyone help?

:)

Jonathan Wright3, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

1. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working - Similar Threads - Webcams mic working

2. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Webcams but only 1 mic working: I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic...
  3. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Webcams but only 1 mic working: I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic...
  4. webcam mic only hears static

webcam mic only hears static: when i was trying for my meeting my webcam only hears static and it so loud my headphone mic works fine but my webcam mic is now broken is there fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mic-only-hears-static/48914292-b0fe-4be8-ad50-b7d67421704e
  5. webcam mic only hears static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam mic only hears static: when i was trying for my meeting my webcam only hears static and it so loud my headphone mic works fine but my webcam mic is now broken is there fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mic-only-hears-static/48914292-b0fe-4be8-ad50-b7d67421704e
  6. webcam mic only hears static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop has 2 webcams but utilizes only 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has 2 webcams but utilizes only 1: My laptop has the following configuration of cameras:My laptop is an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5 and runs on Windows 11, fully supported.The problem is that when I turn on the camera app, only the left one of the two webcams work In the picture, 3rd one in order from the left....
  8. Laptop has 2 webcams but utilizes only 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has 2 webcams but utilizes only 1: My laptop has the following configuration of cameras:My laptop is an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5 and runs on Windows 11, fully supported.The problem is that when I turn on the camera app, only the left one of the two webcams work In the picture, 3rd one in order from the left....
  9. Webcam Mic not working

Webcam Mic not working: Hey guys, I have a problem with my Webcam which iam using as a Mic and its kinda broken :/ My Windows is a Custom Version I made with Ntlite (newest build)... but it worked before installing EQ APO ! ) The video function works in Discord and everywhere else, but not the...
  10. 2 HDMI ports only 1 works

2 HDMI ports only 1 works: Intel i7-9700F @ 3GHz 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti I have one Monitor hooked up works fine and I'm attempting to hook up a 2nd monitor to the 2nd HDMI display port on the PC yet NOTHING happens. Both HDMI cables and Both Monitors work when using the initial...