Windows 10: 2 wierd issues with my laptop??

Discus and support 2 wierd issues with my laptop?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Everybody, I have a newer laptop that is a Dell, now I reinstalled windows 10 without the Dell bloat and now when I first bootup I have to hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JLAF5150, Feb 2, 2020.

1. JLAF5150 Win User

2 wierd issues with my laptop??

Hey Everybody,

I have a newer laptop that is a Dell, now I reinstalled windows 10 without the Dell bloat and now when I first bootup I have to hit CTRL + ALT + DEL to get the password window to show up even tho I did not enable that feature in Windows.. I t does not do that on a restart ony when I first turn on the laptop after it has been off overnight.

I also have another wierd anamoly that Bit Locker is installed and was enabled on my drive and I was reading about bit locker it should only be avaialble on Win 10 Pro, I was wondering why it was there and encrypting my drive..?

:)

JLAF5150, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Hkcuong Win User
    Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: Intel product specifications
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: Intel product specifications

Hkcuong, Feb 2, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. 2 wierd issues with my laptop?? - Similar Threads - wierd issues laptop

2. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  3. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  4. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd Wi-Fi Issue: Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a...
  6. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wierd Wi-Fi Issue: Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a...
  7. Wierd keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd keyboard issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assblaster900000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx3vof/wierd_keyboard_issue/
  8. wierd issue with deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    wierd issue with deleted files: This doesn't happen every time i delete a file, but it happens pretty often. When i delete a file from the desktop to the recycle bin sometimes later on i will see it on the desktop again. Then i try and delete it i get a message saying try again and it never lets me. But the...
  9. Wierd changes to my laptop overnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd changes to my laptop overnight: So I opened my laptop this morning and right after I enter my password and log in to the computer, it restarted and here are some things that I noticed: - Kaspersky has disappeared from my computer and whenever I try to open it from the shortcut it says that the file has...
  10. Wierd issue with my Laptop connecting in P2P games ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wierd issue with my Laptop connecting in P2P games ?: I will try to keep it as organized as I can and mention as much info as I can. First off, I'm neither a tech expert, nor am I a caveman. So bear with me. So the issue is that I can't join sessions / matches in P2P games. I can play fine with my PS3 but not on my Laptop....