Windows 10: 2 windows systems

Discus and support 2 windows systems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You Hi.. I have a Dell laptop, Win10, on 1st floor of my home. A Dell desktop, Win10 on 2nd floor. When I change wallpaper on laptop, it also changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sully, Feb 6, 2021.

1. sully Win User

2 windows systems

You
    Hi.. I have a Dell laptop, Win10, on 1st floor of my home. A Dell desktop, Win10 on 2nd floor. When I change wallpaper on laptop, it also changes the desktop wallpaper to the same. And if Im not mistaken, a similar thing happens with my bookmarks. I think somehow these systems are synchronizing. But I never consciously did this. I am the only user. Same WiFi. Can I unsync these somehow? Thx!

:)

sully, Feb 6, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

2 windows systems

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 2 windows systems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

2 windows systems

1. 2 windows systems - Similar Threads - systems

2. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  3. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  4. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  5. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  6. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  7. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  8. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  9. I had a corrupted system file

I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  10. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...