Windows 10: 2 windows systems

Discus and support 2 windows systems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You Hi.. I have a Dell laptop, Win10, on 1st floor of my home. A Dell desktop, Win10 on 2nd floor. When I change wallpaper on laptop, it also changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sully, Feb 6, 2021.

1. sully Win User

2 windows systems

You
    Hi.. I have a Dell laptop, Win10, on 1st floor of my home. A Dell desktop, Win10 on 2nd floor. When I change wallpaper on laptop, it also changes the desktop wallpaper to the same. And if Im not mistaken, a similar thing happens with my bookmarks. I think somehow these systems are synchronizing. But I never consciously did this. I am the only user. Same WiFi. Can I unsync these somehow? Thx!

:)

sully, Feb 6, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

2 windows systems

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 2 windows systems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

2 windows systems

1. 2 windows systems - Similar Threads - systems

2. Windows Operating System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Operating System: My laptop was purchased through my former employer, as well as the software. I no longer work for that employer and do not have access to their server. I have since purchased the WIndows 10 operating system but I am unable to change the product key or activate the system....
  3. Windows 10 security system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security system?: Can't find any way to see whether I have a security system running in my windows10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-security-system/9fa7630a-87c5-4e47-990f-ce99d37965c0
  4. Unable to format my system from boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to format my system from boot: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in which I initiated the format from Boot process but when I format the c drive it showed that the windows cannot install on this drive. After that I removed all the extra partition which were showing such as system reserved etc. Excluding the...
  5. System Updates keeps claiming I've paused it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System Updates keeps claiming I've paused it: I run a copy of Windows 10 x64 (Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042) in a Parallels VM on two separate Macs. I may boot each of them once every week or two as I encounter a task I need to use Windows to do. Because they're not running all the time, before I shut them down, I...
  6. Trying to set up a recovery drive and backup system files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Trying to set up a recovery drive and backup system files: I am trying to follow these steps to set up a recovery disc onto a 128-GB flash drive. I am in Administrator mode. If I check the "back up systems files to the recovery drive" option, selecting to proceed, and waiting for a few minutes, the recovery drive creator won't let me...
  7. System Errors and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Errors and Blue Screen: *A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. *The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. *The system...
  8. System Updates keeps claiming I've paused it

in Windows 10 Support
    System Updates keeps claiming I've paused it: I run a copy of Windows 10 x64 (Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042) in a Parallels VM on two separate Macs. I may boot each of them once every week or two as I encounter a task I need to use Windows to do. Because they're not running all the time, before I shut them down, I...
  9. File System error 2018374635.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File System error 2018374635.: I have file system error 2018374635; as my control keys do not work I cannot try the suggestions put forward. I also feel that I am not technial enough to carry out those instructions and need to be able to speak to someone or converse by e-mail to get this sorted out....
  10. I can't access the change system locale under language for non - unicode programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access the change system locale under language for non - unicode programs: i need to change the system locale under language for non unicode programs, but when i click the button nothing happens, not even an error button, and i cant adjust user account control settings same thing, no error just a loading mouse for half a second for some reason. if...