Windows 10: 2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck???

Discus and support 2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently switched back from Ubuntu 19.04 to Windows 10 on my laptop as it wouldn't let me do anything unless I fixed the "aptdaemon" software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SavageJesse95, Sep 9, 2019.

1. 2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck???

I recently switched back from Ubuntu 19.04 to Windows 10 on my laptop as it wouldn't let me do anything unless I fixed the "aptdaemon" software (whatever that stuff is). I tried installing Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, but it wouldn't let me install, more than likely because I didn't use GParted. I was forced to go back to Windows 10 (which made me really mad) and now I have gotten a total of 3 different error codes, two to do with Windows Update, and another with a blue screen error message, which I got two times yesterday.

These were the Windows Update error messages I got yesterday:

- 0x80070643

- 0x800706be

The blue screen error message was: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP, which I got two times in a row yesterday.

Here are the device specs, which come straight from the settings app. If you need any more information, I think I can access the Device Manager.

Device name: DESKTOP-D42H895 (Dell Inspiron 1545)

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz, 2.20 GHz

Installed RAM: 3.00 GB

Device ID: 890582B2-4615-4469-878D-5AC770519CB8

Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA040

System type: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display

:)

SavageJesse95, Sep 9, 2019

2. Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 9, 2019
  4. 2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck???

November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck???

1. 2 windows update errors + 2 blue screens with same error, what the heck??? - Similar Threads - update errors blue

2. Update Error? NUMBER 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Error? NUMBER 2: It would seem no one at Microsoft wants to help me find out why I can no longer update my version of Windows 10.i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error/ef6ad1c8-54ab-47af-b13f-7a4a39931880PLEASE help me fix this!!!!...
  3. Update Error? NUMBER 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Error? NUMBER 2: It would seem no one at Microsoft wants to help me find out why I can no longer update my version of Windows 10.i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error/ef6ad1c8-54ab-47af-b13f-7a4a39931880PLEASE help me fix this!!!!...
  4. Update Error? NUMBER 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue Screen Error While Playing Chivalry 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error While Playing Chivalry 2: Hello, I am getting a blue screen error while playing this game called Chivalry 2. About 15 minutes while not in any other game, then i always get this error. All software of the hardware is up to date, but I could not understand what caused the problem. I am posting the...
  6. Blue Screen Error While Playing Chivalry 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error While Playing Chivalry 2: Hello, I am getting a blue screen error while playing this game called Chivalry 2. About 15 minutes while not in any other game, then i always get this error. All software of the hardware is up to date, but I could not understand what caused the problem. I am posting the...
  7. Blue Screen Error While Playing Chivalry 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Surface Laptop 2 - Blue Screen, Error: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 2 - Blue Screen, Error: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT: Hi, I'm having trouble deciphering the DMP file generated from the computer. Copy-pasting it here. End-user was restarting the machine after her monitors were not working as expected (connected through Surface Dock). The computer has the latest drivers and firmware...
  9. What is Error Code 2 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Error Code 2 ?: I cannot install google Earth and over there they claim it's wholly an MS problem. I have win10. Latest version. All up to date. I get two different error messages depending which install I'm trying to do. 0x80070057 and 'error code 2' I have used MS...
  10. Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network: Is anyone else experiencing these errors: PC1 1. Windows start button and type to search --don't work. Can't shutdown PC or access applications. 2. Right -click on icons in taskbar does not work, in taskbar last icon click on area with no icon right-click works? 3....