Windows 10: 2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10

Discus and support 2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, when I purchased my Acer Aspire V3-571G laptop computer, it came with Windows 7 pre-installed. I purchased two games being: 1) Sniper Ghost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1Convict, Mar 28, 2019.

1. 1Convict Win User

2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10

Hi, when I purchased my Acer Aspire V3-571G laptop computer, it came with Windows 7 pre-installed. I purchased two games being:

1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare and never had a problem playing them. However, since I upgraded to Windows 10 they no longer work. Is there a solution to this - apart from buy new updated games? Thank you. Regards 1Convict

:)

1Convict, Mar 28, 2019

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Archie123 Win User
    Modern warfare 2

still looking good 2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10 :)

2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10 [​IMG]

2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Archie123, Mar 28, 2019
  4. 2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10

sniper ghost warrior

Does anybody know how to make ghost warrior crawl

whalenshore1, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10

1. 2 x Games: 1) Sniper Ghost Warrior, 2) Call of Duty4 Modern Warfare - Don't Play on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games Sniper Ghost

2. PC Bluescreens and restarts when playing Modern Warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreens and restarts when playing Modern Warfare 2: Error codes from reliability graph:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎23/‎02/‎2023 15:45StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff80483b0ccc4OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  3. PC Bluescreens and restarts when playing Modern Warfare 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Bluescreens and restarts when playing Modern Warfare 2: Error codes from reliability graph:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎23/‎02/‎2023 15:45StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff80483b0ccc4OS version: 10_0_22621Service...
  4. Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...: Every time I play Call of duty the application either crashes or gives a blue screen. All of the past 4 blue screen messages and crashes were during warzone. It does not happen at the startup of the application but at some point during gameplay, it is not consistent with time...
  5. Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...: Every time I play Call of duty the application either crashes or gives a blue screen. All of the past 4 blue screen messages and crashes were during warzone. It does not happen at the startup of the application but at some point during gameplay, it is not consistent with time...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I am trying to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,but when i click on the play button in the blizzard games launcher an error occurs which say "Direct X Encountered An Unrecoverable Error".So i need someone to help me solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out: Only on PS now, PC on April 30th [media] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out Now - IGN 153318
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes: My modern warfare is direct x crashing very very frequently leaving the game virtually unplayable. Some errors include Dev 6068, 5763, and 6065. Anyone have insight on how to fix this. Is this a Microsoft issue, a graphics card issue, or an infinity ward issue? I have tried...
  9. Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start: In the Sticky Thread "List of Games working on Windows 10 Technical Preview", people are saying that MW2 and MW3 are working on Win10. But its not working for me. After I start the game, i get a black screen for a few seconds and then i get back to the desktop without any...
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230