Windows 10: 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

Discus and support 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Slartybart, Jul 21, 2015.

1. 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day
    Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at other exclusive goodies.
    Mark Hachman: Senior Editor, PCWorld- Jul 20, 2015
    Source

:)

Slartybart, Jul 21, 2015

2. Discount on the cost of Software

Volume Licensing would be the only means of purchasing Windows 10 in bulk, but there is no discount. The Microsoft Store supports purchasing up to 20 licenses one time, but there is no discount either.

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Andre Da Costa, Jul 21, 2015
  3. E71 & MfE : we want HTML and integration in Nokia Messaging .. as in E75 and E72 !

there is roadsync. But it costs 20 bucks on discount. I dont want to put 20 bucks on something that is available for free. So I havent bought it but I have tried it and it works fine. If you are wiling to put the investment .. dont buy it one roadsync's
    website as it is for 50 bucks there.. rather look into ovi store.

prateekkhanna, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

Nice... That could be a nice chunk of change saved...

Mystere, Jul 21, 2015
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

While I LOVE a trip say to N.Y --What's the return Air fare from Keflavik to NY to go into an Ms store.

Why can't they offer these as Internet downloads --in any case I HATE going into physical stores at the best of times anyway. I'm getting Sexist here but wasn't shopping invented for women.!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Kyhi Win User
    C/P
    The Insider Hub isn’t installed by default on Windows 10 PCs, at least not with the latest builds. You’ll need to install it to receive the discount. To access the Insider Hub, go to Settings > System > Apps & features > Manage optional features, then select Add a feature, according to Microsoft. From the list of features, choose Insider Hub, and then select Install

7. Ummmmm.... Does that include the Surface 3?

Coke Robot, Jul 22, 2015
  8. 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

This is why my favorite store in the world is the amazon....com. *092

Coke Robot, Jul 22, 2015
  9. 24C
    24c Win User
    Or any other online-no-human-contact-needed store...*Smile

THANKS Kyhi - found and installed Insider Hub on both Win 10 installs - may be worth it - not far from a MS store.

Thema:

20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

1. 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day - Similar Threads - 20% discount Stores

2. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.: I have tried everything I found listed in these & other forums as well as reinstalling Windows 10 three times all 3 times wiping all files. Always the same result. My windows is 64 bit. Version 22H2.I have tried all of the normal fixes with power shell, trouble shooting,...
  3. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.: I have tried everything I found listed in these & other forums as well as reinstalling Windows 10 three times all 3 times wiping all files. Always the same result. My windows is 64 bit. Version 22H2.I have tried all of the normal fixes with power shell, trouble shooting,...
  4. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. college discount

college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  6. MS Store and apps do not launch.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Store and apps do not launch.: MS Store will not open. No MS Store apps open. Tried a zillion things - wsreset, changed permissions, tried to do recovery and got message the system could not be recovered....
  7. Discount variance in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discount variance in Microsoft Store: Hey there, I need some urgent assistance in a special bundle purchase on the Microsoft Store, as the deal (or original deal rather) expires on December 24th, only 6 days away. Anyway, just 2 days ago I saw and contemplated a Microsoft Surface Go bundle, 8gb ram with keyboard...
  8. MS Store not launching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Store not launching: What is the best fix for MS Store not launching with latest Win 10 upgrade ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-not-launching/208365ee-1da0-419a-9ced-cc0d9b78d42e
  9. MS Store & Apps fail to launch.

MS Store & Apps fail to launch.: Did an update last night and can't locate the step by step solution I found months ago. Ms store and the apps within open for a second then disappear. No Error notifications anywhere. I have tried the Powershell and SFC routes with no success. I know Powershell is the...
  10. Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program: Active duty members, reserve military personnel, and veterans receive special discounts on most products. Terms & Conditions Please review the terms and conditions below and confirm your eligibility. Individuals eligible to purchase from the Microsoft Store for...