Windows 10: 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

Discus and support 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Slartybart, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Slartybart Win User

20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day

Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day
    Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at other exclusive goodies.
    Mark Hachman: Senior Editor, PCWorld- Jul 20, 2015
    Source

:)

Slartybart, Jul 21, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

Discount on the cost of Software

Volume Licensing would be the only means of purchasing Windows 10 in bulk, but there is no discount. The Microsoft Store supports purchasing up to 20 licenses one time, but there is no discount either.

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Andre Da Costa, Jul 21, 2015
  3. prateekkhanna Win User
    E71 & MfE : we want HTML and integration in Nokia Messaging .. as in E75 and E72 !

there is roadsync. But it costs 20 bucks on discount. I dont want to put 20 bucks on something that is available for free. So I havent bought it but I have tried it and it works fine. If you are wiling to put the investment .. dont buy it one roadsync's
    website as it is for 50 bucks there.. rather look into ovi store.

prateekkhanna, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Nice... That could be a nice chunk of change saved...

Mystere, Jul 21, 2015
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

While I LOVE a trip say to N.Y --What's the return Air fare from Keflavik to NY to go into an Ms store.

Why can't they offer these as Internet downloads --in any case I HATE going into physical stores at the best of times anyway. I'm getting Sexist here but wasn't shopping invented for women.!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Kyhi Win User
    C/P
    The Insider Hub isn’t installed by default on Windows 10 PCs, at least not with the latest builds. You’ll need to install it to receive the discount. To access the Insider Hub, go to Settings > System > Apps & features > Manage optional features, then select Add a feature, according to Microsoft. From the list of features, choose Insider Hub, and then select Install

7. Coke Robot Win User
    Ummmmm.... Does that include the Surface 3?

Coke Robot, Jul 22, 2015
  8. Coke Robot Win User

This is why my favorite store in the world is the amazon....com. *092

Coke Robot, Jul 22, 2015
  9. 24C
    24c Win User
    Or any other online-no-human-contact-needed store...*Smile

THANKS Kyhi - found and installed Insider Hub on both Win 10 installs - may be worth it - not far from a MS store.

Thema:

1. 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day - Similar Threads - 20% discount Stores

2. MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store: I'm trying to install X410 on my Windows 10 Pro x64bit build 1803 OS using MSStore. MSStore recognizes my computer as a device, but nothing works. Any ideas?...
  3. Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead: Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-doesnt-launch-or-launches-the-store/a7d0b32a-8f4d-45f3-9f47-c96760d42a7d
  4. MS Store & Apps fail to launch.

MS Store & Apps fail to launch.: Did an update last night and can't locate the step by step solution I found months ago. Ms store and the apps within open for a second then disappear. No Error notifications anywhere. I have tried the Powershell and SFC routes with no success. I know Powershell is the...
  5. MS Store updated

MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966
  6. Microsoft Store Will Not Launch

Microsoft Store Will Not Launch: Hi. When downloading an app, I checked the box to not open the Store app when clicking an available app. I thought it would give me an alternative and that I could easily change the choice back if needed. That is not the case. I've tried the advice I found so far,...
  7. MS Store Not Working

MS Store Not Working: I cannot download any apps from the MS Store. It tells me I own this product but when I press install it says it is starting download but then after a while it says it cannot install the app and will try later? Generally I don't use the Ms Store so I don't know how long I...
  8. Store Apps won't launch

Store Apps won't launch: So after the yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10, I decided to download it again and make an USB for a fresh installation. Done that. But after I booted into the OS, I noticed that Store Apps won't launch at all. Even the defaults like Mail and Music and everything 'metro'. I...
  9. MS Store - deals

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store - deals: Microsoft Store: Save an extra $100 on select PCs with promo code 'SAVE100' at checkout. Shop now > The 'select PCs' have the text Save an extra $100 with code SAVE100 in the description. They are naturally the more expensive ones, but 100 bucks is 100 bucks! You'd...
  10. Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program: Active duty members, reserve military personnel, and veterans receive special discounts on most products. Terms & Conditions Please review the terms and conditions below and confirm your eligibility. Individuals eligible to purchase from the Microsoft Store for...