Windows 10: 2004 Fails Multiple Times

Discus and support 2004 Fails Multiple Times in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bru, Jun 22, 2020.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

2004 Fails Multiple Times

2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at the second boot or whatever, then it rolls back.

:)

2. BRU
    bru Win User

2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at the second boot or whatever, then it rolls back.

3. updates to pc failed multiple times

i think its because i chose to have notifications off...? but anyways, i see recent updates list show multiple updates for various programs that failed to update. an hour ago, i tried running "windows10upgrade.exe" and it too failed. i see there are updates that look like they are downloading, but are just stuck there. and whenever i log off pc and shut down for the night, sometimes i get a brief notice, "installing updates" -dont turn off your pc..but too late after i click to shutdown. very odd. and the updated list shows only updates made in march of this year only. any hints?*Shock

2004 Fails Multiple Times [​IMG]

2004 Fails Multiple Times [​IMG]

Pathfinder, Jun 26, 2020
  4. BRU
    bru Win User

No idea what that is. All I know is this computer has updated fine in the past and all my others took 2004, even a 10+ year old machines.

Still waiting for the rollback to complete. Assuming I get my computer back I can't think of anything else to do so not sure I will do anything more.

Thema:

1. 2004 Fails Multiple Times - Similar Threads - 2004 Fails Multiple

2. Fail to install 2004 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fail to install 2004 upgrade: Hello, I am still on windows version 1909! and windows update don't propose 2004 upgrade ,it says " you are up to date " So I tried both " Media control tool 2004" and "Windows10upgrade9252" but at the end of all the process I always get this message "Installation program...
  3. Win10 Update to 2004 failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update to 2004 failed: I have an unusual System: Intel Xeon E5-v2 with windows 10 professional, Asus Board 64 GB Ram, C600 Chipset an ssd for OS, download, documents folder on other drive, Raid 5 LSI Logic controller for datastorage. Win10 BSOD after the latest update. I can't even log on system...
  4. Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004: Cldflt.sys failed in version 2004 In advance, I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe my words aren't very reasonable. I'm trying to get version 2004 now and the problem is that Onedrive failed to activate the file-on-demand function. I just did all of the solutions...
  5. BSOD multiple time for multiple issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple time for multiple issues: I have bought a used HP Z800 graphics workstation and since I bought it I started getting BSOD every few week or 2 weeks and I don't know the reason, I have checked the mini dump files and detected HAL / File System / NT Kernel . Can anyone help please....
  6. Windows 10 Update failed to finish installation multiple times

Windows 10 Update failed to finish installation multiple times: Hey, so I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing this particular problem, but this update has popped up, about 5 months ago I think. I'm sure its a big update, because I can still shutdown my laptop, even without going through the whole update if I wanted to. So 5...
  7. Windows Update failed multiple times, getting Error 0x800f0986

Windows Update failed multiple times, getting Error 0x800f0986: I have tried running Windows Update multiple times with no positive results. I keep getting the following message in return. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version Next (10.0.18362.10015) (KB4508451) - Error 0x800f0986 Although I have tried to find this update within...
  8. Multiple screen times

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple screen times: I just set up a time for every morning that my child can sign on. I would also like to set up a time for every evening. Is it possible to have 2 times during 1 day? Thanks. 13621
  9. KB4032188 failed to install multiple times [SOLVED]

KB4032188 failed to install multiple times [SOLVED]: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro, currently version 15063.608. I've never had any update issues. I'm using automatic updates, and the 16. September Windows failed to install KB4032188 multiple times. Windows tried to update (automatically) several times: 16. September, 22....
  10. updates to pc failed multiple times

updates to pc failed multiple times: i think its because i chose to have notifications off...? but anyways, i see recent updates list show multiple updates for various programs that failed to update. an hour ago, i tried running "windows10upgrade.exe" and it too failed. i see there are updates that look like...