Windows 10: 2004 Fails Multiple Times

Discus and support 2004 Fails Multiple Times in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bru, Jun 22, 2020.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

2004 Fails Multiple Times

2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at the second boot or whatever, then it rolls back.

:)

2. BRU
    bru Win User

2004 has installed fine on all my other computers yet on a two year old laptop it has failed multiple times. Both through MCT and WU. Seems to be at the second boot or whatever, then it rolls back.

3. updates to pc failed multiple times

i think its because i chose to have notifications off...? but anyways, i see recent updates list show multiple updates for various programs that failed to update. an hour ago, i tried running "windows10upgrade.exe" and it too failed. i see there are updates that look like they are downloading, but are just stuck there. and whenever i log off pc and shut down for the night, sometimes i get a brief notice, "installing updates" -dont turn off your pc..but too late after i click to shutdown. very odd. and the updated list shows only updates made in march of this year only. any hints?*Shock

2004 Fails Multiple Times [​IMG]

2004 Fails Multiple Times [​IMG]

Pathfinder, Jun 26, 2020
  4. BRU
    bru Win User

No idea what that is. All I know is this computer has updated fine in the past and all my others took 2004, even a 10+ year old machines.

Still waiting for the rollback to complete. Assuming I get my computer back I can't think of anything else to do so not sure I will do anything more.

Thema:

1. 2004 Fails Multiple Times - Similar Threads - 2004 Fails Multiple

2. Windows Update fails multiple times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails multiple times: I have attempted to install updates several times.Update 2021-05 W10V1909x64 based system KB4023057Consistently stops updating at 61%HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS TO GET A PROPERLY UPDATED SYSTEM...
  3. Update Failed 0x800707e7 Multiple times

Update Failed 0x800707e7 Multiple times: Hi,For the past few months I've been trying to update Windows. I have two user profiles in my computer- Administrator which I don't use much and the other PC10 my main user with my data. It installs the update and shows the message to restart the computer to apply the...
  4. Update to version 2004 has failed 4 times

Update to version 2004 has failed 4 times: I have tried to upgrade my Windows 10 Dell laptop to version 2004 four 4 different times. I got the following error codes 0x8022400b, 0xc1900101 twice and 0x80070003. The upgrade takes a long long time and then just fails and reverts back to my 1909 version that has all...
  5. Windows 10 2004 update fails several times

Windows 10 2004 update fails several times: Hello there, Please help me solving this issue. I tried updating Windows 10 1909 into 2004 several times 4 times, and it fails. The last update run was yesterday and I executed the following steps. 1. Deleted Software distribution folder. 2. Deleted CATROOT2 folder....
  6. 2004 update fails, I believe it's caused by multiple boot entries.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 update fails, I believe it's caused by multiple boot entries.: So I have a similar issue to this fella however I think my boot partition is fine, it's the other entries that are causing the issue. In BIOS I have three boot entries on my main SSD. Looking at EasyUEFI, I see that two of them are on the C: partition. (Ignore the USB drive)...
  7. Upgrading to Windows 10 2004 failed multiple times

Upgrading to Windows 10 2004 failed multiple times: I have tried several time to upgrade my system to 2004 but it fails with various messages, the latest being a "0xC1900101" error. I tried the suggestions on this page "https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10587/windows-10-get-help-with-upgrade-installation-errors" but to...
  8. Windows 2004 crashes multiples times per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 2004 crashes multiples times per day: Hi All, Windows 2004 crashes many several times per day even without actual user activity. Does anyone know how I can open a support ticket and supply the latest crashdump file?...
  9. KB4032188 failed to install multiple times [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4032188 failed to install multiple times [SOLVED]: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro, currently version 15063.608. I've never had any update issues. I'm using automatic updates, and the 16. September Windows failed to install KB4032188 multiple times. Windows tried to update (automatically) several times: 16. September, 22....
  10. updates to pc failed multiple times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updates to pc failed multiple times: i think its because i chose to have notifications off...? but anyways, i see recent updates list show multiple updates for various programs that failed to update. an hour ago, i tried running "windows10upgrade.exe" and it too failed. i see there are updates that look like...