Windows 10: 2004 installation drama

Discus and support 2004 installation drama in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; One of our computers surprised me with the message I need to restart for finalizing installing 2004 so there was no way back. Anyway, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Robbie, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Robbie Win User

2004 installation drama

One of our computers surprised me with the message I need to restart for finalizing installing 2004 so there was no way back.

Anyway, after installation I started to get all kind of annoying difficulties like the well known Google login problem, and NVIDIA drivers + control panel completely gone.

To get the NVIDIA control panel back through Microsoft store was not easy at all, but it's up and running again with the latest studio driver.

Now the mysterious problem I have now is that when I open Microsoft "Settings" and just open "System" The NVIDIA color calibration settings in Control panel are back to windows setting right away.

I really don't have a clue how that's possible.

OS build 19041.329

Windows 10 Pro 64
    Intel I7
    32 GB RAM
    MSI GTX 1050Ti

Regards,
    Robert

:)

Robbie, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Robbie Win User

2004 installation drama

One of our computers surprised me with the message I need to restart for finalizing installing 2004 so there was no way back.

Anyway, after installation I started to get all kind of annoying difficulties like the well known Google login problem, and NVIDIA drivers + control panel completely gone.

To get the NVIDIA control panel back through Microsoft store was not easy at all, but it's up and running again with the latest studio driver.

Now the mysterious problem I have now is that when I open Microsoft "Settings" and just open "System" The NVIDIA color calibration settings in Control panel are back to windows setting right away.

I really don't have a clue how that's possible.

OS build 19041.329

Windows 10 Pro 64
    Intel I7
    32 GB RAM
    MSI GTX 1050Ti

Regards,
    Robert

Robbie, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, Jun 21, 2020
  4. 2004 installation drama

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

2004 installation drama

1. 2004 installation drama - Similar Threads - 2004 installation drama

2. Blue screen of death drama when connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death drama when connecting to wifi: Hey, my desktop is causing a real headache. Whenever I use my WiFi adapters to connect, it throws a fit with the Blue Screen of Death BSOD showing "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION." I've got two adapters, tried them both, still a mess. I've searched the web for fixes, but no luck. Can...
  3. Blue screen of death drama when connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death drama when connecting to wifi: Hey, my desktop is causing a real headache. Whenever I use my WiFi adapters to connect, it throws a fit with the Blue Screen of Death BSOD showing "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION." I've got two adapters, tried them both, still a mess. I've searched the web for fixes, but no luck. Can...
  4. Windows 2004 and 20h2 installed but running on 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2004 and 20h2 installed but running on 2004: Still running on 19041.804 Windows 2004 despite have 20H2 apparently installed according the system update but cannot find on control panel the KB related to the 20H2 installation package . Windows update is trying to install something but I'm having the message : "Error...
  5. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  6. 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed: On 6/17 I updated Win 10 Pro to Feature update 2004. It ground my system down to a crawl, to the point everything either timed out or stopped responding. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall again on 6/23, same thing happened. So I uninstalled again. I tried again...
  7. Windows 10 install on new PC drama

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 install on new PC drama: I just built my first gaming PC and I used a laptop and a USB to get a starter of Windows to get it going. I just purchased a code for a full home version download and it doesn't take the key because I had set up the computer and said I was going to install pro but purchased...
  8. SSD Drama, help if you can!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD Drama, help if you can!: [ATTACH] Hello! Here's my story (drama) Recently i bought a new ssd and decided to fresh out the win10 installation! After that went smooth i had 3 ssds on my machine! One for the OS and two (120gb). So i decided to make a pool of these drives using the storage settings...
  9. Onedrive drama

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive drama: Reinstalled windows 10 for a friend one their dell pc. Before i reinstalled windows, I removed all of their 160 gigs of photos and put them on an external drive. Once fresh install was complete, i transferred all 160 gigs of picture back to the new picture folder only to...
  10. Windows 10 and dual monitor drama

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and dual monitor drama: Trying to install a second (and ideally eventually a 3rd) monitor on refurbished Dell. It didn't detect any monitor connected via display port - only DVI. Using splitter, I can connect 2 monitors, but when computer detects 2nd monitor it: 1) reduces both displays to lowest...