Windows 10: 2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?

Discus and support 2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; New machine with 2004 Pro, I got the \Program Data to show. Where do I put startup shortcuts now ? always something ! Thanks - - - Updated - - - No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Sep 5, 2020.

1. ken1943 Win User

2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?

New machine with 2004 Pro, I got the \Program Data to show. Where do I put startup shortcuts now ?
    always something !

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

No way to use besides under \User

:)

ken1943, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 5, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Sep 5, 2020
  4. 2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ?

1. 2004 new machine where do I put startup shortcuts ? - Similar Threads - 2004 machine where

2. Where do I put my disneyplus code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I put my disneyplus code: HELP WITH THE SPECTRUM LOGIN FOR DISNEYPLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-put-my-disneyplus-code/ce2b3e43-07ec-4ac4-9e9c-6a4e0cc33d57
  3. Where do I put my disneyplus code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I put my disneyplus code: HELP WITH THE SPECTRUM LOGIN FOR DISNEYPLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-put-my-disneyplus-code/ce2b3e43-07ec-4ac4-9e9c-6a4e0cc33d57
  4. where do I find the code to put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  5. where do I find the code to put in?

where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  6. Where do I put, large files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do I put, large files?: Before I start excuse the punctuation but I'm just speaking into a microphone so bear with meI have some files over 1 gigabyte and I wanted to know if there's a place I could put them up in the cloud get a code and give that code to someone else and then they could get it I...
  7. Where do I put, large files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I put, large files?: Before I start excuse the punctuation but I'm just speaking into a microphone so bear with meI have some files over 1 gigabyte and I wanted to know if there's a place I could put them up in the cloud get a code and give that code to someone else and then they could get it I...
  8. Where do I put, large files?

9. New machine but slow machine startup & program startup times. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New machine but slow machine startup & program startup times. Is this normal?: Recently got a refurbished HP EliteDesk 800 G2 mini (16GB RAM / 2.5gHz CPU) with Windows 10 to replace an old dinosaur tower running Windows 7. It worked pretty smoothly in the beginning, then after some updates that were installed on March 21, it suddenly became much slower...
  10. If erasing Windows of existing machine and put to new one, what to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    If erasing Windows of existing machine and put to new one, what to do?: Hello, I have another Windows 7 installed on another Mac via bootcamp. If I am going to erase the Windows partition of this machine and install Windows 7 on another computer, do I need to contact MS to break the tie between Windows 7 and existing hardware before I can...