Windows 10: 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

Discus and support 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2004 and NEW EDGE are a total disaster BUT I have small issue with NOT being able to adjust Task Bar and Start menu COLORS. CANT EVEN CLICK THE BOX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by apppro2, May 27, 2020.

1. apppro2 Win User

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

2004 and NEW EDGE are a total disaster BUT I have small issue with NOT being able to adjust Task Bar and Start menu COLORS.

CANT EVEN CLICK THE BOX TO SELECT.

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS 97a937be-578b-4721-bd9a-dc21a8c3e624?upload=true.jpg

The horrid color I am left with really makes me gag. Note this is a snip of Start Menu and Task bar - I didnt want to show all my items

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS 42d78398-62f1-41d8-a8f6-caa4a6ba49bc?upload=true.jpg

DONT GET ME STARTED WITH EDGE - AND MY FAVORITES ARE ALL SCREWED UP. CANT EVEN USE IT RIGHT NOW.

:)

apppro2, May 27, 2020

2. Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, May 27, 2020
  3. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, May 27, 2020
  4. 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

Unable to access Start menu, Search bar, notification buttons on Task bar after install the Update KB3139907 on Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for responding.

We are glad to know that you are able to access Search bar and notification center after performing the above troubleshooting steps.

For the issues with Start menu, try the below steps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below PowerShell command to re-register Start menu and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select
      Task Manager
      from the context menu.

• In the Task Manager window, click on
      File
      and on Run new task.

• Type powershell, place a check mark on
      Create this task with administrative privileges
      and click Ok.

• In the administrative Windows PowerShell window, carefully type the below command and hit Enter key from the keyboard.

• Get-appxpackage -all *shellexperience* -packagetype bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + “\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml”)}
    5. Once the command execution is completed successfully, close the PowerShell window and reboot/ restart the computer.

NOTE: When you are running the PowerShell command, I recommend you to close all the apps on your system and try.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Get help with the Windows 10 Start menu

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2020
Thema:

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

1. 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS - Similar Threads - 2004 SMALL Task

2. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?: I want to change the color of the start menu, task bar and drop down menu on my browser, how do I accomplish this task.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-start-menu-and/ce5ef7c8-d727-4fcd-9004-7d8b08b11144
  3. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?: I want to change the color of the start menu, task bar and drop down menu on my browser, how do I accomplish this task.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-start-menu-and/ce5ef7c8-d727-4fcd-9004-7d8b08b11144
  4. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stuck with Start Menu/Task Bar?

Stuck with Start Menu/Task Bar?: Hello, I'm having trouble with this and I'm not entirely sure how to fix it but here's my screen: [IMG] The problem is, I can't exit out of this. My tabs won't let me minimize either. I can't view my desktop and I need help getting out of this setting....
  6. Task bar and Start Menu not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar and Start Menu not opening: Hi I have a Windows 10. When I try to type anything in the Search box the screen freezes Until I open Task Manager, and none of the right bottom keys on the taskbar works. When I try to open the start menu- It opens and closes and leaves a black screen where it opened after...
  7. Is there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar Title Bar, Start Menu colors

Is there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar Title Bar, Start Menu colors: V 2004 (OS 1941.508) Good morning there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar, Start Menu colors and also the Active Title Bar and Inactive title Bar colors that works, please? I have searched and tried numerous ways to set my Taskbar and Start Menu to one color and the Activated...
  8. Unable to use task bar, start menu, and other issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use task bar, start menu, and other issues: The recent Windows 10 Update has changed how my computer has been functioning; Put simply, whenever I try clicking the 'Start' menu or click the task bar, nothing happens. It does lighten up to show that I'm hovering over them, but clicking them doesn't result in anything...
  9. color theme of start, task bar and titel bar

color theme of start, task bar and titel bar: how to change color theme of start, task bar and titel bar back to default in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-theme-of-start-task-bar-and-titel-bar/34e721ce-ef48-4ce1-8532-fa39bf25e7f8
  10. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color: My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!! * Moved from IE10/other...